Skinny Jeans.

I own like 5O pairs aye.
They go with anything really.

:rolleyes:

img-thing

Okay, I have to bring this up. Everyone in my damn school is wearing skinny jeans, mostly because it's part of the new style, right? With flats or something?

Anyway, I was wondering, who here owns a pair?

Oh god. I have so many of those pants. They go great with my lumberjack shirts.

haha.. ew no,
I would not be caught dead wearing these kinda pants.
for the most part.. i would never fit into them/look good in them

plus I am not an emo

this thread made me think of the three bears to hard to soft just right

Last edited:
I own a few pairs. Funny thing is the year I got them, the next year my whole school literally started wearing them, (Males mostly, since most females wear them already).

New genrations persons always prefer to wear this because it is comfortable and stylish than other clothing product. There are various brand available and it product unique design and pattren for skinny jeans. When you plan to buy this product than few point should be considered like you avoid to select small size skinny jeans it is most important thing.

I love skinny jeans, I have jeggings on right now (jeans that have a little stretch for my fat *** haha) and they are skinnys. I know I like them because they show my shape better then other pants :)

I refused to get skinny jeans for awhile, but I realized that I prefer them when its raining because my pants don't drag on the ground or get wet. And I have ridiculously huge calves, so the hardest part of getting them on and off is over my calves. But I have 4 pair of them now, so I guess I can't say anything bad about them.

Slim jeans are okay for guys, not a fan of the skinny though. Although it suits some​ people.

Skinny jeans are pretty much the only knid of jeans I wear. Not because of them being in style or anything, but because I got so used to wearing them all the time that other jeans just don't feel as comfortable; and other jeans just don't seem to look right on me anymore.

Plus, I feel like I have more pairs of shoes that go with my skinny jeans. :)

I have numerous pair of skinny jeans of Levis brand and love to wear them. On skinny jeans, I prefer to wear high heels sandals or shoes, as per my opinion they are more suitable on such. I have matching high heels sandals with skinny jeans as I like to wear matching outfit.

Everything in my Closet is Fitted...I love Skinny jeans cuz I have long skinny legs and it looks amazeballs in heels.

I think they have to look good on certain people. Like tall people mainly. That cuts me out. Im way short. Anyways. I mainly like flared jeans with flats or heels.

Last edited by a moderator: