Sports General Discussion

That was amazing! Ill be honest I wasnt liking that main event, it just felt off then the end was amazing! So awesome they let Taker taker out The Rock!

321321123123123.png

My team, Leverkusen, has basically won the league already. It's unlikely that Bayern will win every single remaining game, we would have to lose every remaining game for them to win it. Not only that. we have so far had an unbeaten season. Just one more win, my dream will come true. This will be our first ever league trophy, and what a way to win it with our fantastic defense, overall team quality this season.

321321123123123.png

My team, Leverkusen, has basically won the league already. It's unlikely that Bayern will win every single remaining game, we would have to lose every remaining game for them to win it. Not only that. we have so far had an unbeaten season. Just one more win, my dream will come true. This will be our first ever league trophy, and what a way to win it with our fantastic defense, overall team quality this season.
@Realxavier

What are your thoughts so far @SallyStitches @Simply Karina??

Did you also see the knockout on Saturday night as well??
The card was pretty awesome! Max and Dustin are both awesome.

I dont know why anyone expected the main even to go any differently. I never saw Hill as a good fighter or a good champ.

Zhang Weili got robbed of a finish though, haha.

The card was pretty awesome! Max and Dustin are both awesome.

I dont know why anyone expected the main even to go any differently. I never saw Hill as a good fighter or a good champ.

Zhang Weili got robbed of a finish though, haha.
That was a fucking crazy knockout.

That was a fucking crazy knockout.
Fact! I dont even see that as a bad thing for Justin's record either. Takes some guts to accept that challenge. Although maybe even more guts from Halloway seeing as how we was for sure going to win by decision.

Fact! I dont even see that as a bad thing for Justin's record either. Takes some guts to accept that challenge. Although maybe even more guts from Halloway seeing as how we was for sure going to win by decision.
Max has somewhat grown on me. When he was champ he was kinda annoying. I don’t doubt that he’s a great person cause he seems super friendly. Overall both had a great bout.

Does anyone follow tennis? My fave of all time is Djokovic :love: In the up and coming youngsters its Sinner the Italian

Next card should be good. 👍