This or That?

I have to have my fan on or I can’t sleep.

Do you eat all your fries first before your burger or do you eat both at the same time?

Alternate between the items on my plate so that there is one bite of everything left at the end.

Do you prefer/allow your foods to touch, or would you prefer them to all exist separately on your plate?

I'm going to bump my own thread out of the silence.

Do you tilt your head left or right when eating a taco?

if i'm eating a taco...then left...but if i'm eating a ta...co...then straight on

do you like to have busy weekends or chill ones?

i tend to enjoy chill weekends...but chill for me can also be busy...as long as they're smooth busy ones

small or little spoon...when eating?

Aren't small spoons and little spoons the same thing?! Small spoon over big spoon every time.

Best bite eaten first or best bite saved for last?

ughfuck yeah...probably a freudian slip maybe

Logistics for me...because of the beard it's about efficiency and what makes the least amount of mess...so it could be best first, middle, last...personally i don't have a preference really

forum or chat, why?

Very different. I mod a room that pushes 1000 ********, so there is no chat to be had there. As a result, I chat here. When I modded a small room, I enjoyed being able to have conversations there and was less active here. One benefit of forums though is that you can catch-up on all the chisme from different timezones with a simple scroll. In a room, it's a bad game of telephone.

Do you prefer sunlight or light from electrical bulbs?

i burn easily so as a result i don't necessarily like being in the sun...not a cave dweller...just not a fan of direct sun...but i also don't really need light in a SAD sort of way...

dominant hand for all activities or randomly non-dominant for certain tasks?

Due to injuries, my non-dominant hand has limited fine motor abilities. I constantly work with it, but something as mundane as putting coins in a vending machine presents a challenge. Fun fact, it used to be my dominant when I was young, but it's my non-dominant now and forever will be. But it is a very good arm and I am very grateful to have it attached to my body.

Naps on the couch/sofa/settee or the bed?

i'm not a big fan of naps...mostly because i never feel rested after...but couch cause it's usually an unexpected pass out

small or big dog?

Maine Coons are neat cats. I however just wait for the cat distribution system to work its magic, and would take whatever the universe gifted me.

Do you prefer tall or standard ceilings in your home?

Tall ceilings always

Do you prefer to sleep standing up or sitting down?

Is sleeping standing up a thing? I'll take sitting down.

Tiger or snow leopard?

Neither lol but if I had to choose, Twitter before the over entitled rich boy took it over as his personal hate machine.

Facebook or Instagram?

Instagram obviously I’m not 50 years old.

Hot dog or hamburger??