'Trans Women' winning awards that are for women

• Thread starter Deleted member 303751
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 303751

What do people think of 'trans women' I.e MEN winning awards that are for women? Here are some examples 1.Dylan mulveney won a female of the year award 2. A 'trans woman' I.e a MAN won the female miss Netherlands beauty contest. 3. A 'trans woman' I.e a MAN won the female miss Portugal beauty contest 4. 'trans woman' I.e a MAN Munroe Bergdof is a trans activist who has been given the role as 'the champion of women's rights for the uk' at the UN United nations. So out of tens of millions of women to choose from they choose a MAN. He said quote 'all white people are racially violent' 5. Jill Biden gave a 'trans woman' a Man the 'woman of courage award' his name is Albu Rueda. That is just a few examples. Do you think it would be acceptable if white people were winning awards that are for black people. Do you think it would be acceptable if straight people were winning awards that are for gay people or would you be outraged? Of course it's not just awards they are winning it's also medals, trophies and prize money in female sports and now 'trans women' I.e MEN will be allowed to compete in professional women's boxing new rules for 2024. This type of madness will only get even worse while people are complicit in lies by saying trans women are women, the rights of women and children will continue to be destroyed while this is happening. If you could reply without resorting to petty insults, name calling and playing the transphobic, bigotry card that would be great though I know that's very difficult for many people.

OP has a point. There are events for men and events for women. Once upon a time that meant biological men/women. Transgender does not equate to biological. If trans people want to participate in events, let someone create a category, or categories, for transgender folk to participate in, and let the rest continue in their own gender-related events. No hate intended here - just plain common sense.

OP has a point. There are events for men and events for women. Once upon a time that meant biological men/women. Transgender does not equate to biological. If trans people want to participate in events, let someone create a category, or categories, for transgender folk to participate in, and let the rest continue in their own gender-related events. No hate intended here - just plain common sense.
Aye I've pointed out that the sport organisers need to catch up with the 2020s and ensure a level playing field for trans and non-trans participants in a thread where he spouted that diatribe before. It can probably be worked out and managed but it'll take some careful work. He just doesn't like a reasoned argument though so he ignores anything that gets in his way or asks it elsewhere lol.

Aye I've pointed out that the sport organisers need to catch up with the 2020s and ensure a level playing field for trans and non-trans participants in a thread where he spouted that diatribe before. It can probably be worked out and managed but it'll take some careful work. He just doesn't like a reasoned argument though so he ignores anything that gets in his way or asks it elsewhere lol.
Why is this even a issue except for bigoted Trumpers?

Start taking your meds again, bread.
1.i don't take meds 2. I'm not bread it's all in your deluded head 3. It's not me who denies biological facts 4. It's not me who doesn't know what a woman is 5. It's not me who thinks people can be non binary. It's YOU. Conclusion? If anyone needs meds it's you. welcome to reality.

A 'level playing field' means no 'trans women' I.e MEN in womens sports. Simple. For people like you the rights and feelings of trans people are much more important than the rights and feelings of women the majority. We shouldn't have to deny reality and tell lies to 'be respectful' it's disrespectful they demand we do that. Transgenders demand we respect their lies while they disrespect our truth, they try to destroy people's lives by cancelling them If they don't go along with the lies and tell truth. Basically their ethos is pander to us, say things you know are not true, agree with us and if you don't just keep your mouth shut or we will call you names and try to punish you, try to cancel you.

Yeah they equate common sense with hate because their whole ideology is anti common sense, anti truth.

Yeah they equate common sense with hate because their whole ideology is anti common sense, anti truth.
If you want to see the live show of @Tall Man visit General Chat hes there ranting the same bullshit until the mods toss him out and then they are racist, wont allow free speech blah blah blah im sure he is @Ezzz brother

If you want to see the live show of ]@Tall Man[ visit General Chat hes there ranting the same bullshit until the mods toss him out and then they are racist, wont allow free speech blah blah blah im sure he is @Ezzz brother
Bs I have not been kicked from that room for months and I very rarely get muted.who is 'they'? I'm sure you have no counter argument to anything I say.

Did you slip outta your straight jacket again? Ya know they’re gonna force your meds on you don’t you...
That's rich coming from you. I have seen your posts here you are completely brainwashed to the point of no return. You probably have blue hair too. You deny biological facts, you were easily manipulated at the indoctrination centre, school, college, and on social media. You have an anethema of truth, the people in straight jackets are more sane than you are.

That's rich coming from you. I have seen your posts here you are completely brainwashed to the point of no return. You probably have blue hair too. You deny biological facts, you were easily manipulated at the indoctrination centre, school, college, and on social media. You have an anethema of truth, the people in straight jackets are more sane than you are.
And thanks for your support 😉😙

And by the way, you might wanna take something for your blood pressure. You don’t sound healthy 😉

The blue hair comment absolutely killed me. I have to ask, what does someone's hair colour have to do with their state of brainwash?

Lol because the vast majority of people with blue hair are woke liberals. They buy into the gender identity nonsense, they believe people can be non binary, they use words like cis etc

Status
Not open for further replies.