'Trans Women' winning awards that are for women

• Thread starter Deleted member 303751
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still crying because I destroyed you in the other thread, is there such a thing as being too gay thread, anyone here can check it out. "Big word" it only seems like "big words" to you because you're stupid. To reiterate your sexuality is not an achievement stop pretending it is. Lgbt people exist because of straight people it's not my fault you're alethophobic now go and get VICTIM tattoo on your face ....
To say you claim you’re 100% straight, that’s some serious kink you got going there

Thank you.

What does everyone think about “Tall Man” I.e BESTIALITY LOVER, spewing hate speech against trans people?
"Bestaility lover" ? Elaborate you weirdo, I don't have any pets my pfp is caitlyin jenners "cat"

Enjoying my cigarette let me scroll up to read the prior comments

For the avoidance of any doubt whatsoever, do NOT describe the actions with your dog that you claim to be proud of, on these forums 🤮

You were answered when you first put the question. You chose to ignore the answer though so I'm not sure what you're actually trying to achieve here bread, apart from trolling for argument's sake.
Nope no one said anything about "trans women" I.e MEN winning awards that are for women, you constantly prevaricate, you made one brief comment about trans in sports and not winning awards that are for women, scroll back if you want

For the avoidance of any doubt whatsoever, do NOT describe the actions with your dog that you claim to be proud of, on these forums 🤮
Lol I didn't and, alas you just exposed your lies, how are you feeling after being destroyed in that thread? I'm feeling imperturable, post more screenshot please make yourself look stupid again...

Very strange you seem to equate dogs and sex you seem obsessed by it
Are you on drugs? Please explain how I "confirmed" anything with those screenshot also post the screenshot prior to that, I will wait...

thread title literally says trans-women 🥴
Yes but my original question was about "trans women " I.e MEN winning awards that are for women I.e female of the year awards, women's beauty contests etc

Inkandtatts yeah you lost but you're used to that it's par for the course with you, you may go crying to mods now, dismissed...

BTW to everyone who accuses me of being this guy bread I seen some of his posts he was posting In threads in December, my account was active here, created in late November

BTW to everyone who accuses me of being this guy bread I seen some of his posts he was posting In threads in December, my account was active here, created in late November
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Nope no one said anything about "trans women" I.e MEN winning awards that are for women, you constantly prevaricate, you made one brief comment about trans in sports and not winning awards that are for women, scroll back if you want

thread title literally says trans-women 🥴
Yeah that's the title and my above comment means no one actually replied to my question about "trans women" I.e MEN winning female of the year awards. Only two people actually replied about trans in sports not about winning female of the year awards

Yes but you slipped up didn't you bread? This is not the first instance of this thread with exactly the same questions posed. I remember the other one quite well as I spent a bit of time answering in detail. That thread was started by... Bread.

1.i don't take meds 2. I'm not bread it's all in your deluded head 3. It's not me who denies biological facts 4. It's not me who doesn't know what a woman is 5. It's not me who thinks people can be non binary. It's YOU. Conclusion? If anyone needs meds it's you. welcome to reality.
This is a pretty wild claim. You clearly don’t know the difference between sex and gender, sex is what the person biologically is, gender is more of what’s in your head rather than what parts you have. Even though these people haven’t done anything to you, it’s your choice to cry and moan about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.