'Trans Women' winning awards that are for women

• Thread starter Deleted member 303751
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to see the live show of @Tall Man] visit General Chat hes there ranting the same bullshit until the mods toss him out and then they are racist, wont allow free speech blah blah blah im sure he is @Ezzz brother
What is your username in general chat? Never seen anyone called ban active there, you're probably one of my obsessed fans lol

I see you as a failure in life and live in your mom's basement living on SSI and can't get a date so you have to pick on GLBT people.
I'm not american I don't have a "mom" I have a mum, we don't have basements on out houses here it's not planet usa, idk what ssi is and I'm taken been in a relationship for years not that it's any of your business. You got the letters the wrong way round lol yes I know it's confusing so many letters now soon it will be the entire alphabet.

I'm not american I don't have a "mom" I have a mum, we don't have basements on out houses here it's not planet usa, idk what ssi is and I'm taken been in a relationship for years not that it's any of your business. You got the letters the wrong way round lol yes I know it's confusing so many letters now soon it will be the entire alphabet.
It means you are on the dole. And you still look like a dog. Get a job.

It means you are on the dole. And you still look like a dog. Get a job.
Weak retort you have offered no counter argument to anything I have said in this thread, instead you just make stupid comments as above and you put the laughing emoji in most of my posts it shows you are insincere. My pfp is caitlin jenners "cat" I have a job, worked all of my adult life. For the trans people that do actually work they will never be fired in todays woke society regardless if they are incompetent at their job. Companies know that if they fire them then they will immediately be called transphobic and have a lawsuit against them it's also PR suicide for that company. Any trans person fired would go on social media saying the reason they got fired is because the company they work for are transphobic thus bad PR for that company, also many companies now have DEI policies, targets to meet, boxes to tick to employ trans people so they are seen to be "inclusive'. Imagine working alongside a trans person it would be walk on eggshells time they take great delight in "being different " and making everyone else around them feel uncomfortable. I have seen videos of trans people going around provoking members of the public desperately trying to be "misgendered" while they film it on their phones then they put it on social media. "Misgendering" is a self created first world problem they misgender themselves it's not happening in muslim, African countries.

Weak retort you have offered no counter argument to anything I have said in this thread, instead you just make stupid comments as above and you put the laughing emoji in most of my posts it shows you are insincere. My pfp is caitlin jenners "cat" I have a job, worked all of my adult life. For the trans people that do actually work they will never be fired in todays woke society regardless if they are incompetent at their job. Companies know that if they fire them then they will immediately be called transphobic and have a lawsuit against them it's also PR suicide for that company. Any trans person fired would go on social media saying the reason they got fired is because the company they work for are transphobic thus bad PR for that company, also many companies now have DEI policies, targets to meet, boxes to tick to employ trans people so they are seen to be "inclusive'. Imagine working alongside a trans person it would be walk on eggshells time they take great delight in "being different " and making everyone else around them feel uncomfortable. I have seen videos of trans people going around provoking members of the public desperately trying to be "misgendered" while they film it on their phones then they put it on social media. "Misgendering" is a self created first world problem they misgender themselves it's not happening in muslim, African countries.
We get it, you hate trans people. You're going on rant after rant about how they're the problem and how they're negatively impacting you on a personal level by just existing. Message loud and clear. You almost had a worthwhile post to discuss how to ensure a level playing field in gendered sports specifically, but you're derailing your own thread by ranting about trans people in the workplace. I don't know how to tell you this, but trans and cis folks alike have bills to pay, and more often than not, this is accomplished through employment. A trans person in the workplace is not a personal attack to you and they aren't there for the explicit purpose of making you feel uncomfortable. They're just trying to cover their expenses and get through this life the same as everyone else.

Is there something specific you're trying to accomplish through all of these posts?

impossible to make a level playing field,

put trans in mens sport, they feel misgendered…

put trans in women sports, women get put at unfair disadvantage…

put trans into own category, trans feels socially alienated…

there is no negotiating w/ crazy, & crazy is exactly wat it is when the only way of pleasing them is by appeasement at the expense of biological women, which is inherently sexist 🤷🏼‍♀️

OP has a point. There are events for men and events for women. Once upon a time that meant biological men/women. Transgender does not equate to biological. If trans people want to participate in events, let someone create a category, or categories, for transgender folk to participate in, and let the rest continue in their own gender-related events. No hate intended here - just plain common sense.

Aye I've pointed out that the sport organisers need to catch up with the 2020s and ensure a level playing field for trans and non-trans participants in a thread where he spouted that diatribe before. It can probably be worked out and managed but it'll take some careful work. He just doesn't like a reasoned argument though so he ignores anything that gets in his way or asks it elsewhere lol.

^^^ reasoned discussion

What do people think of 'trans women' I.e MEN winning awards that are for women? Here are some examples 1.Dylan mulveney won a female of the year award 2. A 'trans woman' I.e a MAN won the female miss Netherlands beauty contest. 3. A 'trans woman' I.e a MAN won the female miss Portugal beauty contest 4. 'trans woman' I.e a MAN Munroe Bergdof is a trans activist who has been given the role as 'the champion of women's rights for the uk' at the UN United nations. So out of tens of millions of women to choose from they choose a MAN. He said quote 'all white people are racially violent' 5. Jill Biden gave a 'trans woman' a Man the 'woman of courage award' his name is Albu Rueda. That is just a few examples. Do you think it would be acceptable if white people were winning awards that are for black people. Do you think it would be acceptable if straight people were winning awards that are for gay people or would you be outraged? Of course it's not just awards they are winning it's also medals, trophies and prize money in female sports and now 'trans women' I.e MEN will be allowed to compete in professional women's boxing new rules for 2024. This type of madness will only get even worse while people are complicit in lies by saying trans women are women, the rights of women and children will continue to be destroyed while this is happening. If you could reply without resorting to petty insults, name calling and playing the transphobic, bigotry card that would be great though I know that's very difficult for many people.
^^^ transphobic, bullying, hate speech

impossible to make a level playing field,

put trans in mens sport, they feel misgendered…

put trans in women sports, women get put at unfair disadvantage…

put trans into own category, trans feels socially alienated…

there is no negotiating w/ crazy, & crazy is exactly wat it is when the only way of pleasing them is by appeasement at the expense of biological women, which is inherently sexist 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well said, they will never be content

^^^ reasoned discussion

^^^ transphobic, bullying, hate speech
Yeah offer no counter argument just call it "transphobic, bullying, hate speech" because you're alethophobic. They are just your go- to words used against anyone who has a different opinion from you. They are your go- to words when you can't take truth

I call a spade a spade and it wouldn’t surprise me if your only sexual experience is self-pleasure to the image that appears in your pfp

Oh yeah, you were saying…

you're alethophobic

They are just your go- to words used against anyone who has a different opinion from you. They are your go- to words when you can't take truth

You’re like one of those asshole kids in school who’s sole mechanism to cope with his shitty life is to bully others who are different, and then finds a big word in the dictionary and kept saying it over and over so his self-perceived intelligence could act as a mask to his self-loathing

I will refrain from commenting further unless someone actually answers my original question in this thread. What do people think of "trans women" I.e MEN winning awards that are for women.

I will refrain from commenting further unless someone actually answers my original question in this thread. What do people think of "trans women" I.e MEN winning awards that are for women.
You were answered when you first put the question. You chose to ignore the answer though so I'm not sure what you're actually trying to achieve here bread, apart from trolling for argument's sake.

I call a spade a spade and it wouldn’t surprise me if your only sexual experience is self-pleasure to the image that appears in your pfp

You’re like one of those asshole kids in school who’s sole mechanism to cope with his shitty life is to bully others who are different, and then finds a big word in the dictionary and kept saying it over and over so his self-perceived intelligence could act as a mask to his self-loathing
Well said and isn't that babydola or whatever she calls herself a lesbian?

Typed that before i seen the above comments so changed my mind lol

You're still crying because I destroyed you in the other thread, is there such a thing as being too gay thread, anyone here can check it out. "Big word" it only seems like "big words" to you because you're stupid. To reiterate your sexuality is not an achievement stop pretending it is. Lgbt people exist because of straight people it's not my fault you're alethophobic now go and get VICTIM tattoo on your face ....

Status
Not open for further replies.