'Trans Women' winning awards that are for women

• Thread starter Deleted member 303751
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but you slipped up didn't you bread? This is not the first instance of this thread with exactly the same questions posed. I remember the other one quite well as I spent a bit of time answering in detail. That thread was started by... Bread.
I really don't care if you think I'm this bread guy it's irrelevant to me, continue to live in cukoo land all you want. As for your "answering in detail" you basically defended children being sexualised you defended it in another thread all of the examples i gave about drag queens, cross dressing days for children etc you should be ashamed of yourself

This is a pretty wild claim. You clearly don’t know the difference between sex and gender, sex is what the person biologically is, gender is more of what’s in your head rather than what parts you have. Even though these people haven’t done anything to you, it’s your choice to cry and moan about it.
Sex/ gender = same thing it has always meant the same thing, there is no difference

Sex/ gender = same thing it has always meant the same thing, there is no difference
Transgender and gender non confirming people have existed for so long, people even back then had a moderate understanding, they wouldn’t go out of their way to attack them(depending where you lived back then that is.) Saying sex and gender are the same thing is basically saying “oh trans people dont exist lolol”

Status
Not open for further replies.