Two Truths, One Lie

Correct! One internet point to @SerenityMoon. I like my steaks cooked rare.

😍 I strongly dislike ranch dressing, unless utilized specifically for hot wing dunking instead of vegetable dunking.
🀣 I strongly dislike nacho cheese, unless applied specifically in nachos themselves instead of in burritos.
πŸ™ I strongly dislike sour cream, unless utilized specifically as an ingredient instead of as a topping.

Incorrect! No points awarded to @GothandRock, @SerenityMoon, @emileh, or @Radiation. Ranch dressing exists for the sole purpose of dipping carrots into, and absolutely nothing else. It's trash as a dipping liquid for any other food ever, and is even worse as a salad dressing. Also, nacho cheese only exists for nachos and anyone who puts sour cream on top of anything is wrong.

None of these reactions exist in Chat Avenue and I didn't sign up to type. But while I'm here: πŸ™‚
Well they do.... I saw other people using them so i used them as well... Also if you guessed which one was the lie you were incorrect. Thank you though for saying that

I'll go first. Two of these are true. One is a lie. Guess with the reaction next to it which one is the lie. After three or four guesses, atleast, I'll reveal which is the lie.
:ROFLMAO: I have a twin sister
😲 I have no training in what i do for work
☹️ i've been to all the continents except Antarctica
i didn't get to respond before getting banned...but I've only been to North American, South America, and Europe.