Two Truths, One Lie

What are your passions?
Not fully sure yet. I'd enjoy being able to make a living selling my drawings. I enjoy listening to music and opening my voice. However the only thing i'll be able to do when i turn 16 is to do fast food. I won't be able to work at auto stores bc i don't know a lot about cars.

Not to sound cliché But gurl shoot for the moon. Focus on theater and drama classes. Apply to schools of music and art. I wish you the fullest in life.

Not to sound cliché But gurl shoot for the moon. Focus on theater and drama classes. Apply to schools of music and art. I wish you the fullest in life.
Sorry it won't let me Pm you. I thank you very much for that. I've taken some time aside and actually made a drawing for my cousin and he told his friends parents. I actually managed to sell one. I try not to use my time on drawing too much bc i do volunteer work a lot after school. I don't feel confident enough to enter school for art or music. @StubleU sorry for getting off topic lol.

Sorry it won't let me Pm you. I thank you very much for that. I've taken some time aside and actually made a drawing for my cousin and he told his friends parents. I actually managed to sell one. I try not to use my time on drawing too much bc i do volunteer work a lot after school. I don't feel confident enough to enter school for art or music. @StubleU sorry for getting off topic lol.
Trust in yourself. You are stronger than you think. Not everyday will be rewarding but those that are will make up for the crappie days.