Two Truths, One Lie

PSA, the whole point of using 👍, 😍, 🤣, 😲, and/or 😡 as your two truth and a lie options is because you can react to the post with your vote of which option is the lie. This is why using emojis outside of those five is a bit of a left turn, and it also eliminates the need for a new post in order to cast a vote.

😲 My signature can detect if you're using a VPN
:mad: My signature can tell you the weather where you are
:love: My signature has a hidden message you won't find
You made me toggle to Desktop view on mobile and I still see no signature, so here's to guessing in the dark.

As of right now it's back. We'll see if it stays lol...
neat GIF

I'm using a php library for that one but i might switch to the ASN value of the proxy/vpn detecting one
*shrugs* i've been playing with dynamic image creation again and trying to see how to get users to respond to them in some way or another...up next dynamically generated animated GIFs...just need to think of the hook about what they'll be of...

It's about 500 miles off for me lol. Probably because of my ISP and the way it works
yeah, geoip data is spotty at best when you're using HTTP_SERVER data...which is mostly just the header request data. client-side scripting can work a lot better when the permissions are granted.

😲 My signature can detect if you're using a VPN
:mad: My signature can tell you the weather where you are
:love: My signature has a hidden message you won't find
the last one is the lie...this time...but i've had hidden messages in them before...maybe i'll start having subliminal messages in my attempt to take over the forums