VIP Account/login issues/Account deletion issues etc

Hi all!
I hope I report it on the right place, if not Admins please forward it. My account caMan is also affected, can not login any more on sexchat room.
Many thanks in advance for your reply.
I believe sexchat is still getting recovered

Any updates on this "glitch"? I believe we're going into day 4 and at least for me I still cannot log into my registered account. And my original post about this issue "can't be found" anymore. Could someone confirm that this issue still isn't fixed and to continue to be patient? I want to make sure I'm not the only one. Thanks.
Continue to be patient. Some rooms are still on the older server

Since I was unable to login, as I requested, my account Adaeva was deleted. Therefore, I was able to register as Adaeva and recreate my account on Teen chat.

Thanks Bratty! Any news maybe? Will the accounts be restored or is it better to create a new one?
“the tech team are working to fix the issues. You’re welcome to create a new account while the issues are being fixed but I can’t guarantee that any new accounts will still be there when the issues are fixed”

That’s the advice I’ve been giving. I’m sorry for the trouble you’ve been having.
As for an ETA I’m afraid I don’t have one at this time.

“the tech team are working to fix the issues. You’re welcome to create a new account while the issues are being fixed but I can’t guarantee that any new accounts will still be there when the issues are fixed”

That’s the advice I’ve been giving. I’m sorry for the trouble you’ve been having.
So um excuse me Madame room administrator of “that” chat:

Wots the advice for yer special room?

Is there a chance fer a romance over there or naught really?

So um excuse me Madame room administrator of “that” chat:

Wots the advice for yer special room?

Is there a chance fer a romance over there or naught really
lol who knows where romance will blossom 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m an admin, not a fortune teller or a miracle worker.
Please do lemme know if and when I need to dig out my wedding outfit! 😅🤩💞
wedding crashers comedy GIF

lol who knows where romance will blossom 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m an admin, not a fortune teller or a miracle worker.
Please do lemme know if and when I need to dig out my wedding outfit! 😅🤩💞
wedding crashers comedy GIF
Well I can see why our CM made you room admin

I’ll call ya when I found a speciale someone. Promise! 😁😁😁

Still no news? Will be the accounts restored or not?

Still no news? Will be the accounts restored or not?
I’ve had no further update, if you haven’t already I suggest reregistering.
My understanding is the sex chat room back up used was a later one than the other adult room so perhaps not.