VIP Account/login issues/Account deletion issues etc

My registered name Cheremy (no relation to jeremy) suddenly seemed to have disappeared. I know I haven't misbehaved so was wondering if this is just a glitch or if there is another reason. It was registered in the VGC room. Thanks......

I’m having trouble getting VIP in the Video Game Chat. Someone said I had to ask CM for permission to get VIP first?
Also for some reason my account disappeared and I had to make a new one. If I buy VIP will my account just delete and the VIP be wasted?

I registered an account a couple weeks ago and it was working fine last night, but when I tried to sign in tonight I couldn't.
I thought possibly i forgot the password but when I tried the password recovery it said account didn't exist with that email.
double checked that email to make sure it was the one i used and i saw the account verification from when i first signed up in my inbox.
I was able to sign up again using the same username and email so somehow the account just completely disappeared.

is there any reason for that to happen?
i only had a few people added so its not a huge deal, but i'd like the figure out the issue.

username: Opiate
room - general chat

Hello! My VIP was going to be renewed today but I was informed due to the site issues that no VIP is being issued until all maintenance issues are resolved:)

The site is on a back up right now from the third of January. When the site is back up and running normally you will have your account back :) for now as it’s running on a back up before your account was made it won’t be created. Hope this helps
makes sense, thank you sir
will me making a new account with all the same info interfere with restoring my old account?

The site is on a back up right now from the third of January. When the site is back up and running normally you will have your account back :) for now as it’s running on a back up before your account was made it won’t be created. Hope this helps
I've had my account for several years...long before the third of January...and now it's gone. I can't even login. Yet I can use my login information to access the forums. Will my account come back? Or do I have to create a new one? And I just noticed I'm listed as a New Member... What's with that? I know I'm not that new. I just checked and I have the Account Verification email sent to me on I received on May 25, 2018.

Last edited:
makes sense, thank you sir
will me making a new account with all the same info interfere with restoring my old account?
I would believe so. But I’m not sure, I’d try different if possible

I've had my account for several years...long before the third of January...and now it's gone. I can't even login. Yet I can use my login information to access the forums. Will my account come back? Or do I have to create a new one?
Your account should come back once we are back on the proper restore. Hope this helps

I registered an account a couple weeks ago and it was working fine last night, but when I tried to sign in tonight I couldn't.
I thought possibly i forgot the password but when I tried the password recovery it said account didn't exist with that email.
double checked that email to make sure it was the one i used and i saw the account verification from when i first signed up in my inbox.
I was able to sign up again using the same username and email so somehow the account just completely disappeared.

is there any reason for that to happen?
i only had a few people added so its not a huge deal, but i'd like the figure out the issue.

username: Opiate
room - general chat
@H.R. PufnStuf
I'm tagging the admin in the general chat room. Since you @Opiate420 said you were in general chat room.
Please be patient. Thank you kindly.

Thank you. Any idea when the site might be back as usual?
Everybody just has to please be patient. Like @Ness_eb said before the admin and chatmaster knows about it and they are working hard to fix it. It will be okay. You're welcome. Have a blessed night.
Sometimes it happens. You will be okay. πŸ™πŸ™‚

Everybody just has to please be patient. Like @Ness_eb said before the admin and chatmaster knows about it and they are working hard to fix it. It will be okay. You're welcome. Have a blessed night.
Sometimes it happens. You will be okay. πŸ™πŸ™‚
Thank you. have a great night. πŸ™‚