VIP Account/login issues/Account deletion issues etc

Thank You for quick reply; I will let others know in room :cool:;):)
You are welcome. Thank you kindly for being so patient. Please stand by for more help by the folks I tagged to help you more. :)
They are working on it as fast as they can. The admin and chat master know ALL about it. It is happening to lots of folks. Not just YOU.
@Lunar~Moon
Be well and stay safe. :)

ALL the best,
Princessa

I use the same login username and password here as in the chat. How can it work here, but not there?
Howdy Tim, sometimes there are technical issues. It happens sometimes. Things happen sometimes. The admin and chat master are aware. They are working in it. Please be patient. Thank you kindly. Sometimes you can take a break. Do something else fun. Go outside for a walk, find another video game. Have a pizza party with your friends. Watch a movie. You can do something while they are trying to fix the issues. I am not trying to be rude. I am just trying to be helpful. Technology sometimes gives up on us. It is not perfect. The admin and chat master do the best they can to keep this site going. They are doing awesome. It is a lot of hard work to run a site I bet for them. I love the admin here and the ums and the chat master so much. :) Keep shining! Keep smiling! Hang in there. YOU will be okay @Tim1972.
You can always try to restart your phone or computer. You can clear the cookies, cache, and history. That might help you for the rooms. You can log off and then try to log back in. Please and thanks. Please stand by. Be well and stay safe. Take very good care. :) God bless you and your family. I hope this helps a little bit.

ALL the best,
Princessa

No no I can't do this I'm panicking, did I lose my account? Am I banned for some reason? I'm really going through some **** right now, someone please let me know when it's back up. I really need to talk to my friend.

Okay maybe I'll be okay, it's just server issues or something. Just go watch ******* or something
What room please? So, I can tag the correct admin in the room you cannot get into.
What is your username in the room?
Thank you kindly.
This site at the moment is having tech issues. Please stand by. :) Please be patient, They are working on it for everybody that cannot get in Bytheway.

Thank you kindly my dear friend. :) @Akrta.

Howdy Tim, sometimes there are technical issues. It happens sometimes. Things happen sometimes. The admin and chat master are aware. They are working in it. Please be patient. Thank you kindly. Sometimes you can take a break. Do something else fun. Go outside for a walk, find another video game. Have a pizza party with your friends. Watch a movie. You can do something while they are trying to fix the issues. I am not trying to be rude. I am just trying to be helpful. Technology sometimes gives up on us. It is not perfect. The admin and chat master do the best they can to keep this site going. They are doing awesome. It is a lot of hard work to run a site I bet for them. I love the admin here and the ums and the chat master so much. :) Keep shining! Keep smiling! Hang in there. YOU will be okay @Tim1972.
You can always try to restart your phone or computer. You can clear the cookies, cache, and history. That might help you for the rooms. You can log off and then try to log back in. Please and thanks. Please stand by. Be well and stay safe. Take very good care. :) God bless you and your family. I hope this helps a little bit.

ALL the best,
Princessa
Thanks for trying, but it really doesn't help. I was able to login as a guest and see a lot of familiar names of people who ARE able to login to their accounts. I've gone out and tried to login with no result. Cleared history, cookies and cache...nothing helped. I rebooted my computer earlier with no effect. To be honest, I'm finding that the site really isn't for anyone except roleplayers and such. I had hoped for more than that, like real conversations, like it was a few years ago, but... Oh well.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying, but it really doesn't help. I was able to login as a guest and see a lot of familiar names of people who ARE able to login to their accounts. I've gone out and tried to login with no result. Cleared history, cookies and cache...nothing helped. I rebooted my computer earlier with no effect. To be honest, the site really isn't for anyone except roleplayers and sex ********... Oh well.
You can refer to this ⬇️

Thread 'Room issues January 22nd 2024'
https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/room-issues-january-22nd-2024.948245/

This wouldn't happen if he upgraded his $1 servers, he is to stingy to ever do that lolol
A lot of problems started to appear after they started making "improvements" to the site. lolol "Improvements"? Yeah, right. lol

They say they're still working on the problem(s). But I and likely many others still can't log into our accounts. And I'm listed as a "New Member", even though I've had my account since 2018.