VIP Account/login issues/Account deletion issues etc

the chat rooms are having some issues right now and will be restore asap. the site owner is aware of this issue.

Merged the vip issues into one thread so its easier to follow. For those who are wondering. The chat is having some issues and the site owner is aware and is trying to get it fixed.

I have been using chat avenue from 2 weeks but today I can't find my acc when I tried to login it said no account exists from this username and ik the password is also correct please can someone tell me how can I get my acc back if I give my details to you

I have been using chat avenue from 2 weeks but today I can't find my acc when I tried to login it said no account exists from this username and ik the password is also correct please can someone tell me how can I get my acc back if I give my details to you
there was a major back up in the system i am having the same problem the owner already doing everything he can and the admins to we have to be pacent it will take time for everything to get back to normal i hope this helps you out some

I’m having trouble getting VIP in the Video Game Chat. Someone said I had to ask CM for permission to get VIP first?
Also for some reason my account disappeared and I had to make a new one. If I buy VIP will my account just delete and the VIP be wasted?
hello they are having issues right now the last i heard it was a major backup in the system some of the chats work some do not though i hope things get back to normal to

Yesterday, I was banned; no reason given. Per: Ks_guy Saturday at 3:23 AM: If the ban screen gives no message it’s usually a mistake IP ban.

Using my cell phone I was able to create a second account, (Kelley, 2e's).

Today, there was no ban and I logged as Kelley and verified I still have my account, Adaeva. Therefore, I deleted Kelley, scheduled for deletion on Jan 30, 2024.

Then, I attempted to log in as Adaeva and received the message, Verification required. I entered Verification code: 979480 that I received on Jan 3, 2024 but it was Incorrect Code and it will not send me another code.

We are on a backup server, because of maintenance. Wait a little bit.

I can't even find my acc after I made new acc and search for my original acc on search bar it says nothing found and I can't even login please help

Any updates on this "glitch"? I believe we're going into day 4 and at least for me I still cannot log into my registered account. And my original post about this issue "can't be found" anymore. Could someone confirm that this issue still isn't fixed and to continue to be patient? I want to make sure I'm not the only one. Thanks.

Any updates on this "glitch"? I believe we're going into day 4 and at least for me I still cannot log into my registered account. And my original post about this issue "can't be found" anymore. Could someone confirm that this issue still isn't fixed and to continue to be patient? I want to make sure I'm not the only one. Thanks.
Still ongoing. I know some have just made new accounts. Multiple if not all rooms and so many users!

Hi all!
I hope I report it on the right place, if not Admins please forward it. My account caMan is also affected, can not login any more on sexchat room.
Many thanks in advance for your reply.

I logged on today, or so i tought i would. BUT MY ACCOUNT IS GONE??? I literally logged on last week so it couldnt have been deleted cuz of inactivity. Then where the **** is it??? I swear to god if you deleted my account im going to commit mass genocide /j
No but like really what did you do with my 2022 account.
The accounts name was knexuko

I can't login into my acc and it says no acc found when I enter my username and password I know they are correct for sure and I created another account to search for my original account when I searched for it it said not users found like what happened to my acc can someone please help