WAITβ€¦πŸ«ΆπŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβœ¨πŸ«§βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

FairyxStar_oOo

Gold Member
WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE MY screen name ??????? **** that I want my 20Β£ BACK β„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«§πŸ«Άβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«ΆπŸ«Ά I don’t abuse !!!!!!!

Nah **** that I WANT a refund ASAP I don’t give a crap about no1 ELSE WHAT ABOUT ME βœ¨πŸ«§πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«§βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹β„οΈβ„οΈ

WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE MY screen name ??????? **** that I want my 20Β£ BACK β„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«§πŸ«Άβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«ΆπŸ«Ά I don’t abuse !!!!!!!
Okay :rolleyes: Princessa We Know It's You ... The Emoji Salad Is ALL YOU .... Just Change Your Name To "Emoji Salad" ... That's Gotta Ring To It

MY NAME IS SINADE I’m the queen of emojis πŸ«ΆπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«§πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ«§πŸ«§βœ¨βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹β„οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈ

@Chatmaster I think you all should refund all VIPS because most took that so they could have fun and changed their names. You changed the terms and conditions mid streams. No one is going to take you to court but I bet VIP sales go down.

Back to ALL ABOUT ME βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«§πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ» stop ruining my threads make yo own ok

Back to ALL ABOUT ME βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«§πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ» stop ruining my threads make yo own ok
Your threads are ruined the moment you decide to post your drunk, emoji filled drivel.

Back to ALL ABOUT ME βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«§πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»
Oh Isn't It ... ALL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU ... Oh And I Think This Pic Of You Is Also Sooooooo YOU !
the amanda show nicksplat GIF