WAIT…🫶🫶❄️👸🏻👸🏻❄️✨🫧✨🦋🦋🦋🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

blinking trailer park boys GIF

No? Why wasn’t I told about this? She should’ve mentioned it!

Wait.. I seem to remember her saying something…. Once or twice…. An hour… every fucking day…
Well he’s correct about the site but that’s NOT the reason !!! I’m the BEST 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🫶👸🏻❄️❄️❄️👸🏻🫧✨🫧🦋🦋🦋🦋 plus what if I did want to change my name

Well he’s correct about the site but that’s NOT the reason !!! I’m the BEST 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🫶👸🏻❄️❄️❄️👸🏻🫧✨🫧🦋🦋🦋🦋 plus what if I did want to change my name
The best at what? Being a drunken slag? Popping pills? Being a whiny bitch?

WHO can’t spell now ??? Huh 🤔 😹😹😹😹✨❄️🦋👸🏻👸🏻🦋🫧🫧🫧🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🫶 I ain’t bringing no Whiny 😫 bitch
Did you really insert a typo into the quote to make me look bad? Loser

Did you really insert a typo into the quote to make me look bad? Loser
Correct 🫧🧚‍♀️🦋👸🏻🦋✨🫶🫶✨✨❄️❄️😹😹😹😹😹🫶✨❄️❄️🦋🧚‍♀️🫧🫧🧚‍♀️🦋👸🏻🦋🧚‍♀️😹😹😹🫶✨❄️❄️❄️ who’s a clever boy 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Ok, let’s see if I have this correct. You made this thread wanting to know why, 2 hours AFTER you “liked” Chatmasters post in the Announcements Forum about this same topic? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
She liked that comment while washing down her non prescription medication with copious amounts of tequila. Cut her some slack.

Ok, let’s see if I have this correct. You made this thread wanting to know why, 2 hours AFTER you “liked” Chatmasters post in the Announcements Forum about this same topic? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
That was before shew chewed up some delicious ACE inhibitors.

Correct I did ✨✨🦋❄️😹😹❄️🫧🫧🫶👸🏻👸🏻🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️