WAITβ€¦πŸ«ΆπŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβœ¨πŸ«§βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

I don’t drink idiot

no, no that's ignorant; of course u don't drink...

u just get high on blood pressure medication instead 🍜

olvCeFE.png

i liked the post when i found it so u know i didnt fabricate this btw πŸ˜‰

no, no that's ignorant; of course u don't drink...

u just get high on blood pressure medication instead 🍜

olvCeFE.png

i liked the post when i found it so u know i didnt fabricate this btw πŸ˜‰
Imagine having no regard for your own life and kid because you're broke but wanna get high in chat so you over dose on meds that can stop your heart. She'd get drunk off Purrel if she had it. She makes my skin crawl.

I miss making threads I don’t make them anymore it’s probably my 2nd this year and DONT lie you all love my emojis β„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«§βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«§βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨!!!!!

I miss making threads I don’t make them anymore it’s probably my 2nd this year and DONT lie you all love my emojis β„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«§βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«§βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨!!!!!
It’s not even midday yet Fairy. Put down the vodka please

It’s not even midday yet Fairy. Put down the vodka please
I must admit your one of the best on here 2nd to me but you are close πŸ«Άβ„οΈβœ¨πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§ I love ur banter

I must admit your one of the best on here 2nd to me but you are close πŸ«Άβ„οΈβœ¨πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§πŸ«§ I love ur banter
Aww you said something nice. Well you’re definitely close to making my top 100!

I am nice !! On occasion when I feel like it πŸ«ΆπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Nah **** that I WANT a refund ASAP I don’t give a crap about no1 ELSE WHAT ABOUT ME βœ¨πŸ«§πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«§βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹β„οΈβ„οΈ
You’re crazy girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You’re crazy girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m indeed crazy 😜 somtimes 😹😹😹 I’m really thinking tho if I did but I don’t normally I never changed my name to troll or abuse anything so what about me πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«§πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«Άβœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

I’m indeed crazy 😜 somtimes 😹😹😹 I’m really thinking tho if I did but I don’t normally I never changed my name to troll or abuse anything so what about me πŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«§πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«Άβœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹
Are you telling me nobody consulted you about this change? That is awful. You’re so important

πŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ«Άβ„οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»