What Are You Currently Reading?

916YiE3vHzL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I just got this on my Kindle from the library for some light summer reading. Mine's not the Large Print version though, that was just for @rapinoes smirking revenge who can't see anymore because she was born back in approximately Nineteen Dickety Two.

I'm also still finishing Murakami's Men Without Women, Teju Cole's Black Paper, and The Colony by Audrey Magee. Oh and also slowly winding my way through The Creative Act by Rick Rubin and re-reading The War of Art.

I may have a problem.

Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix. Third time reading the Harry Potter series. Lol.

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows

I am reading the bible again. :) I have read it many times in my life time and I am reading it again. :) I do not know how many times I have read the bible but a lot of times. I love reading the bible.
"See, the day of the Lord is coming β€” a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." - Isaiah 13

It's really inspiring, isn't it?