What Are You Currently Reading?

Knox and Naomi were absolute chefs kiss, this book was an emotional rollercoaster for me between laughing and crying. Did you ever read a thousand boy kisses?

I haven’t!! I honestly just got back into reading and I’m not sure why I picked a spicy book πŸ˜‚ but it’s good! I’m like 70% through.

I haven’t!! I honestly just got back into reading and I’m not sure why I picked a spicy book πŸ˜‚ but it’s good! I’m like 70% through.
If you ever feel like you need a good cry I highly recommend it. We have a quite a few book readers on our room, I’ve been trying to get us all to do a group read of something :)

Currently I'm reading the message that I'm typing as I type it, and no doubt will read it 3 or 4 more times after posting "just in case"

I’m reading a new series and I’m on book 3, I don’t wanna say the series but it’s also a standalone connected. But anyways I’ve been rooting for this couple and a miracle, first page is the damn funeral πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’😭 It’s in the male POV and my lord I can’t stop crying now. Anyone else get so connected to a character that you hurt with them, or when the series is over you genuinely miss the people inside of the pages? Some books crawl inside my skin and I just never forget them. One of the biggest for me was A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole, after that book I cried for days.

61ziJPdackL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg