what are you going to do for pride month

Maybe a month to celebrate people who actually did something for society like a month to honour and celebrate the people who gave their life fighting for our freedoms in wars would be good instead of a month dedicated to people for just "being who the are"
It is people like you is why they need pride month.

so you want somebody to do it for you? also there are tons of groups with days, parades and even whole months
The point is if they have gay pride month, pride flags everywhere then we should have straight pride month abd straight flags everywhere it's double standards also please scroll up and read my post about war veterans

so start it? it wasn't something that happened overnight. we didn't all just wake up one day and all of a sudden it was there. that's a really strange position. something needs to be started for it to exist.....

There's no reason to be proud of being a heterosexual. It's always been considered the norm and we've never been killed/oppressed for existing.

But, you know what? Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe from the vast legitimate sources you get your Big Brain-Time takes from, there's historical mentions of Gay commandos going around shooting heterosexuals with purple AK-47s, taking over entire cities and replacing church's with Spencer's gift shops, H&M outlets and Swatch stores.

I await your findings when you return from your much needed ban.

should be proud of who, & wat u are no matter wat…

i dont accept trans-women as my equals or peers, but ill never tell them not to be proud of themselves & the same applies to heterosexuals 💁🏼‍♀️

and there is the gate keeper

someone has to keep the ogres out 💁🏼‍♀️

rc0RymV.png

the guy's first post in this thread had nothing to do with the topic of "what are you going to do for pride month" so that's a load of horseshit

My first post in this thread was pertinent to that discussio hence my post was about pride month, pride flags.