What Are You Watching Now? Part II (Revenge of the Couch Potato)

Absolut Bitch

Singles Chat Mod
Staff member
It's old, it's tired - it may be just the same 3 or 4 people posting, but 'What Are You Watching Now?' is a staple part of the forums so needs must ….

OT: Nobody's Fool

'Trying to get back on her feet, wild child Tanya (Tiffany Haddish) looks to her buttoned-up, by the book sister Danica (Tika Sumpter) to help her get back on track. As these polar opposites collide - with hilarious and sometimes disastrous results - Tanya discovers that Danica's picture-perfect life - including her mysterious boyfriend - may not be what it seems.'

dancing on ice(if jemma collins survives the dance off yet again yawns) im gonna get mad (itv hub) catch up

Last edited:
Char Man

'Two friends visit fire-ravaged Ojai, California, intent on making a fake documentary about the infamous Ojai Vampire. However, things take a bizarre and frightening turn when they learn about a different local legend: The Char Man.'​

I have started this show up as well. I am enjoying it so far (only 2 episodes in).

At the top of my 'to watch' list, but I'm too caught up watching Scrubs and playing Fortnite with the occasional movie thrown in for a change of pace