What Are You Watching Now? Part II (Revenge of the Couch Potato)

The Russian Bride

'A Russian woman travels to America with her daughter to marry a reclusive billionaire, who turns out to be a psycho who sends their lives spiralling into a living hell.'

river cottage australia great tv programme loved it got all episodes on ones portable hard drive(i ripped them from kick ass torrents)

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead

'Barry is a talented mechanic and family man whose life is torn apart on the eve of a zombie apocalypse. His sister, Brooke, is kidnapped by a sinister team of gas-mask wearing soldiers & experimented on by a psychotic doctor. While Brooke plans her escape Barry goes out on the road to find her & teams up with Benny, a fellow survivor - together they must arm themselves and prepare to battle their way through hordes of flesh-eating monsters in a harsh Australian bushland.'

Doctor Strange. Not often I start a movie in the morning. Never actually! Fair bit through my MCU adventure. Only a handful to go until I'm back up to Infinity War!

Greta

'
Director Neil Jordan’s horror drama features Isabelle Huppert and Chloë Grace Moretz. The latter plays a cheerful teenager who returns a handbag to an eccentric, lonely, and seemingly maternal French piano teacher who eventually proves to be a sinister, dangerous, and duplicitous character.
'

So tempted to get started on this but I think I'm gonna wait and binge the whole season over a weekend

​OT: Last night's Game of Thrones .... and now there's only one episode left :(

Yeah you'll smash it with only 8 x 40 mins eps! Such an easy watch and doesn't drag in the slightest. I look forward to the eps on Monday's, but you'll love bingeing this!