What Are You Watching Now? Part II (Revenge of the Couch Potato)

the possession of michael king(****ting my self rn ) horror channel be warned its really scarey

Last edited:
Leaving Neverland. With George Pell's sentencing today and this documentary being heavily covered in the media, (guilty or not, they are literally dancing on a dead man's grave) I thought this issue warrants a few hours of my time and emotional investment.

I started up The Order on Netflix.

The trailer for "The Order" looks interesting, but you're the only one I know watching it. How are you liking it so far? I'm intrigued by the secret society storyline!

I'm about to start watching "The Umbrella Academy." I'm also watching "Garo" and "Penn & Teller: Bull****!" ...and I recently finished watching "Bojack Horseman." :)

The trailer for "The Order" looks interesting, but you're the only one I know watching it. How are you liking it so far? I'm intrigued by the secret society storyline!

I'm about to start watching "The Umbrella Academy." I'm also watching "Garo" and "Penn & Teller: Bull****!" ...and I recently finished watching "Bojack Horseman." :)

I am enjoying "The Order". If you like magic and various monsters it is pretty cool. And yeah there is a secret society! I won't spoil anything there. It does have some romance aspects as well.

Glad you are starting "The Umbrella Academy." :) Maybe I'll look into "Bojack Horseman."

Starting The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann on Netflix and The Widow on Amazon Prime. Almost done for today!

If you haven't watched it yet, you must see Killing Eve on hulu. SO GOOD. I finished it like a month ago, and nothing compares now. :crying: