What did you last drink? #2

Bought a big bottle of Sobeski vodka for making elderflower, elderberry, blackberry, etc. infusions. You could call it Schnapps. Picked up a single bottle of Fever Tree premium ginger beer and a lime to make a Moscow mule because I wanted to try the ginger beer. It sounded good. Tried Gosling ginger beer last time. I just wanted to compare.

After cutting the grass today I had a Sierra Nevada Summerfest Czech style Pilsner beer. I prefer German style Pilsener but could not find SN Nooner pils. Sam Adams Czech style Noble Pils is also good. Pilsner is a nice summer beer. Also helles lager & hefeweizen. Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss is good but I have trouble finding it too.

Founders Centennial IPA. It is a bargain and pretty good. Not my favorite but pretty good. Best when fresh and it is! I would call it extra IPA at 7%. Picked up some 10 yr. old tawny Port on sale for 40% off had to jump on that for after dinners. I seek out the bargains but beware of bargain beer. Check the dates.

About the Fever Tree Premium ginger beer for mixing drinks.... That stuff was amazing. It outclassed the vodka for sure. The larger single bottles may be a better buy than a six pack.

Grape juice. Every time I drink grape juice it reminds me of having my tonsils removed at age 7 (all I could eat/drink for several days was grape juice and ice cream).

Yesterday I finally bought a couple cans of Angry Orchard hard apple cider. I like hard cider and had wanted to try AO for awhile. It was awful. Couldn't even finish the can. It basically tasted like apple-flavored beer. So much for that.