What did you last drink? #2

Fixed my lawn mower then had a German Pilsner beer. Can't wait for Oktoberfest beers. It's almost time for them to hit the store shelves.

This year's Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest collaboration is with Bitburger. One of my favorite American Oktoberfest beers is Left Hand's Oktoberfest. They should be available sometime this month.

I am not drinking anything at the moment but after some experimenting I found a couple of wine ****tails that would be excellent for the holidays. Simple and easy. Cognac and Port for an after dinner drink and St. Germain elderflower liqueur plus prosecco. Something like Hennesy VS cognac would work. Warre's 10 yr.old tawny Port was the best I've tried so far but I bought it on sale cheap. Lamarca prosecco works very well with the elderflower liqueur.

Warsteiner Oktoberfest " Munich type" lager. Had an odd taste like nutmeg or something. Marking this one off my list. Decent but odd.

Had Spaten Oktoberfest. It is in a green bottle so I dug out the sixpack at the bottom in the center so it would have less of a chance to have become lightstruck (skunked). Very slightly skunked but still pretty good. Also tried Great Lakes Oktoberfest and had some Greal Lakes Vienna lager recently.