What did you last drink? #2

Dinking an Ayinger Celebrator doppelbock. I was looking around at Meijer and ended up spending an awful lot of money on beer. They had St. Bernardus Christmas Ale, and a gift pack with 2 bottles of Westmalle Triples and 2 bottles of Their dubbel along with 2 fancy Westmalle glasses. Could not pass it up because it is not easy to find and all are serious top knotch beers.

Dinking an Ayinger Celebrator doppelbock. I was looking around at Meijer and ended up spending an awful lot of money on beer. They had St. Bernardus Christmas Ale, and a gift pack with 2 bottles of Westmalle Triples and 2 bottles of Their dubbel along with 2 fancy Westmalle glasses. Could not pass it up because it is not easy to find and all are serious top knotch beers.

It's easier to believe

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Meijer is a pretty good place to shop for beer. Luckily it is nearby.

Port wine ****tail consisting of Courvoisier cognac and Otima10 year old Port. A surprising one was Huber Sweet Marcella concord wine mixed with some of my elderberry liqueuer. It made the wine taste better. Next I will try the Port, cognac, with some tangerine juice (I have no lemons) and half as much of my orange peel/persimmon/St. Remy brandy infusion (instead of Grand Mariner). It's called "Temptress".