What did you last drink? #2

Howdy Folks Happy Thursday 6-25-20 U should try this tea out All the best Princessa:)

Howdy Folks Happy Thursday 6-25-20 U should try this tea out All the best Princessa:)

Hello there, I hope all is well with you and your family. I am drinking something that I have never tried before in my life. So I am drinking some tea. I like it. :)A Nice cold Purpose Purple Super Tea. My 1st time trying this tea. It is pretty good. You folks should try it if you have not yet tried it and if you like tea. They have different kinds of flavors and I will for sure try them all too. :) I bought all of the flavors at the store a few days ago. I just tried it. :) Thank you for looking at my post. I hope you are having a great week. Have a great rest of your week and weekend to come. I can not believe June is almost over, with can you? God bless you all on chat ave. :) Keep your chin up! Keep smiling! Try this tea pretty please. I think you would like this kind of tea if you have not tried it yet. Try all of the flavors and pretty please give me some feed back about this kind of tea. :) Good morning! Good day! Good night! Take care!
50-Icon.png
tea-mint-to-be-1.png

Water... I had a glass of water. Not really lol. The water here is awful. Great Lakes Dortmunder lager. The sampler packs are nice because you get the top ranked Dortmunder plus the top ranked Vienna lager, one of my favorite styles. Also a good porter and an English style IPA. Went looking for kellerbier but this will do me fine.

Still not many Oktoberfest beers out. Yuengling and Leinenkugel's were not that great.Bell's was better. I do not like Sam Adams Octoberfest. No Sierra Nevada/ German collaboration this year. So sad. The Sierra Nevada/ Riegele collaboration was my favorite. Hacker Pschorr is in a brown bottle unlike some German offerings. True Oktoberfest lager is made in Munich. Dont risk green bottle skunked beer. Great Lakes is very malty but good. Left Hand Marzen is American but exceptionally good. Hits the spot for me. Weihenstephaner Festbier is more like a Pilsener but it is nice too. Just different
I have tried some more but that covers it well enough. Oh , Ballast point Dead Ringer is an odd one but not all that bad. Given a choice, Hacker Pshorr and Left Hand are the winners for me although I like to experiment. Other Munich okto-beers would be in my fridge if I could find any in brown bottles. American and German Oktoberfest beers are not the same.