white & proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Boba Fett black privilege is the right to be racist to white people and no consequences. Cry over that one

@BlackLivesMatter It was the republican party who passed the 13th amendment abolishing slavery, it was the republican party who passed the 14th amendment giving black men citizenship, it was the republican party who passed the 15th amendment giving black men the right to vote. Well done the republican party, The democrats opposed the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendment. It was also the democrats who founded the kkk.

You're not black and you take offence on other people's behalf. The media did not report on the shooter at the superbowl parade's skin colour .Whenever there is a shooting and the media don't report on the shooters skin colour it's because they are black.

Remember when those black police officers killed the black man a few years ago, very little media coverage, no outcry, same for when the black female police officer shot a man "by accident " saying she meant to tazer him

BLM only care when it's white on black crime. Whenever it's black on black crime they are silent. They don't show up in black neighbourhoods when it's black on black crime.
We've been through this one before haven't we? Only you've chosen to ignore the facts that I gave you because they don't suit your agenda. So once more:

At the time of these amendments, The Republican party held the values that would be identified with today's Democratic party. The Democratic party of the time held the values that would be identified with today's Republican party.

So, on that basis it was the party that held Democratic values that passed the 14th amendment abolishing slavery, the 14th amendment giving black men citizenship, and the 15th amendment giving black men the right to vote. The party holding Republican values opposed those amendments and founded the KKK.

Glad to clear that up for you.

We've been through this one before haven't we? Only you've chosen to ignore the facts that I gave you because they don't suit your agenda. So once more:

At the time of these amendments, The Republican party held the values that would be identified with today's Democratic party. The Democratic party of the time held the values that would be identified with today's Republican party.

So, on that basis it was the party that held Democratic values that passed the 14th amendment abolishing slavery, the 14th amendment giving black men citizenship, and the 15th amendment giving black men the right to vote. The party holding Republican values opposed those amendments and founded the KKK.

Glad to clear that up for you.
Lol they "held the values" and what party were they... yep the democrats, dismissed...

@emileh do you now admit that I'm not Bread. You can apologise Any time..
Oh btw Check out the WPATH files world professional association for transgender health, they got exposed files, emails, video calls truly shocking what they were doing.

Also some good news today puberty blockers will no longer be available on the NHS for children. Sanity prevails!

I never knew that there was a term for that, My second and third wives have epicanthic fold and for me that is attractive.
I will not comment on Tall Man because he is a trolling racist and people like that have a right to say what they want I suppose but I think he deserves a forum ban.
Also it bothers me how he talks about the U.S. and is Canadian. That explains why H.R. does not ban him that and well lets just say General Chat is not known as a racist free zone.
my mother told me about it so if i get ask why my eyes r different i can say.

and dont worry about that person id rather try teaching 2 yr olds manners then explain basic humanity to that person.

Seems youve been doing a lot of that which explains why you're not happy and sexually frustrated. I feel bad for your wife, but like you having a brain, I doubt she exists.
When I'm making love to my beautiful wife you're "making love" to your hand i.e your "online gf" scamandalorian i bet you draw a face on it and colour it in red lips lol .Get a new obsession you jealous idiot. Go and get misgendered it will be the highlight of your day/night.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Saying trans women are women no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 2. Saying people are non binary no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 3
Saying children are not being sexualised by trans people no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

4. Saying people are assigned sex at birth no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 5. Saying having a peni s doesn't make them a man but removing it makes them a women no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

6. Saying having a vagin a doesn't make them a women but lipstick, high heels and handbags does make them a women no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

7.saying children can give informed consent to puberty blockers "which makes them sterile and causes their health to decline" no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 8. Saying its absolutely fine that "trans women" are in womens professional boxing no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

9. Saying it's absolutely fine for convicted male criminals to identify as women then get sent to women's prisons no matter how frequently doesn't make it true. I could go on.

You're a coward virtue signaler with no integrity. For people like you the safety, rights of children come last. You would rather they suffer and wont say anything about it to maintain your bleeding heart liberal image.

Hypocrisy GIF
To be seen to be "progressive" and "accepting" but of course you're too stupid to understand that what you do is the opposite. You're stupid and completely brainwashed by woke bs.
Didn't say anything about trans, said you were mistaken spamming about Democrats vs. Republicans pre-FDR.

Reading comprehension for the win!

I never knew that there was a term for that, My second and third wives have epicanthic fold and for me that is attractive.
I will not comment on Tall Man because he is a trolling racist and people like that have a right to say what they want I suppose but I think he deserves a forum ban.
Also it bothers me how he talks about the U.S. and is Canadian. That explains why H.R. does not ban him that and well lets just say General Chat is not known as a racist free zone.
Hahaha idiot. I completely destroyed your arguments in this thread hence the reason you call me "racist" give examples of my "racism " you can't, why? Because you're LYING.

Good luck competing in the victimhood Olympics I'm sure you will excel and win many medals. πŸ… you're not black and you take offence on black people's behalf. Alas, you're a stupid virtue signaler stop pretending it's 1964.

my mother told me about it so if i get ask why my eyes r different i can say.

and dont worry about that person id rather try teaching 2 yr olds manners then explain basic humanity to that person.
Yea just all the stereotypes the tall man you can tell he has not roamed very far past his home. I love other cultures and respect for all individual differences it is what makes the world special. It would be a beautiful planet if we could just get rid of the hate.

Yea just all the stereotypes the tall man you can tell he has not roamed very far past his home. I love other cultures and respect for all individual differences it is what makes the world special. It would be a beautiful planet if we could just get rid of the hate.
I like different cultures too. Stating facts is not hate. You equate truth with hate because you hate truth.

racists never really know they r racists cos they use covert prejudice masked as truth or facts and stereotyping ppl to appear nice and not racist.

u can read about covert racism by reading what anthony greenwald and mahzarin banaji wrote about it in psychological review journal so is not jist me saying it but like doctors.

racists never really know they r racists cos they use covert prejudice masked as truth or facts and stereotyping ppl to appear nice and not racist.

u can read about covert racism by reading what anthony greenwald and mahzarin banaji wrote about it in psychological review journal so is not jist me saying it but like doctors.
To whom are you referring to?

It's very clear that some people will accuse others of anything when they disagree with them, bigots, transphobes, homophobes, racists etc and I mean on chat avenue forums not just this thread.

Guess what, if I was any of the above I would have no problem saying so, why? Because words on a screen have no effect on me, I don't take this place seriously.i will never meet any of you. I'm not any of the above though. I know myself better than any of you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.