white & proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Texas GOP Leader Gets Over 400 Years in Prison for Child S*x Abuse

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

tall man u have no idea what its like to get told to go back to ur own country or told ur wasting government money or is ur visa still good or made fun of with ppl stretching their eyes or going "chong chong chong" or being blamed for covid or so many other things i hear all the time. how many times do u get told u dont belong in the country u were born in? or ur not british cos u dont look british? that is a part of the white privilege they talk about.
this.

It always surprises me what Americans consider to be “white”. As if the very slight genetic differences between people are defined by the colour of their skin, which they’re not.

I’ve seen Americans equating skin colour to nationality, saying that Cubans or Mexicans aren’t white, irrespective of their background. It also surprises me that on US census forms, people have to state their “ethnic/racial” background, like they are part of a segregated society. In my country, they would never be able to get said census form through parliament. It would be seen as discriminatory and downright humiliating, something akin to South Africa’s Apartheid.

Judge people by the content of their character and let people identify with whatever ethnicity they identify with. Celebrate diversity, but don’t make it a political play toy of governments in order to institutionalize racism.

tall man u have no idea what its like to get told to go back to ur own country or told ur wasting government money or is ur visa still good or made fun of with ppl stretching their eyes or going "chong chong chong" or being blamed for covid or so many other things i hear all the time. how many times do u get told u dont belong in the country u were born in? or ur not british cos u dont look british? that is a part of the white privilege they talk about.
No that's not "white privilege" , that's idiots trying to provoke you. It has nothing to do with "white privilege "

With D.E.I and CRT they are causing division its divisive It does the exact opposite of what they claim it's for.

No that's not "white privilege" , that's idiots trying to provoke you. It has nothing to do with "white privilege "
Only fragile white racist man babies take offense to bringing light to systematic racism caused by other white racists. You should know about the harm it's done. Including the silencing of protestors during the Queen's funeral that put much debt to people who couldn't even afford rent. The colonization and profiting off of slavery in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, etc.

White privilege is believing the words of Carolyn Bryant which led to the lynching and body desecration of Emmet Till. All parties were acquitted with little to no evidence to support their killing.

White privilege is Daniel Pantaleo choking out Eric Garner because he was selling loose cigarettes and no charges were brought on Pantaleo buy the head lock was banned after.

White Privilege is George Floyd being deprived of air as he shouted he couldnt breath for nearly 10 minutes and people like you tried to justify the murder by bringing up his past and even tried blaming it on exhaust fumes as being his death. A separate autopsy was needed because of white privilege and white privilege was the reason he was still on the force after having a past with several police brutality incidents.

White privilege is having Trump say whatever he wants which includes racism, xenophobia, encouraging genocide, excusing sexual assault language as "locker room talk", but having a meltdown over everything a black President did including wearing a brown suit and using a selfie stick.

The list goes on and on but thats enough for now.

Only racists take offense to the term. My countey has a dark past involving my race as does yours (including shielding pedophilia as well as the pedophile they gave the city key to Jimmy Savile. You're an overly sensitive, hateful man child and if you spent more time focusing on your own kid you claim to have rather than spending most of your days into the early mornings on here and Gen chat bashing and ranting about gay kids and trans kids, you'd probably be happy.

@Bobba Fett never read your bs I stopped reading when you referred to me as being racist I'm busy in another thread just now go a

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL he wasted 15 mins typing an essay about racism for tall man to not even read it LOL OWNED
Some people should stay on tweeter where like minded SJWs will affirm them with a like button

@Bobba Fett never read your bs I stopped reading when you referred to me as being racist I'm busy in another thread just now go and fuc k yourself
Seems youve been doing a lot of that which explains why you're not happy and sexually frustrated. I feel bad for your wife, but like you having a brain, I doubt she exists.

LOL he wasted 15 mins typing an essay about racism for tall man to not even read it LOL OWNED
Some people should stay on tweeter where like minded SJWs will affirm them with a like button
It took me five minutes whereas your posts like this with countless copium and jobless nut funk energy energy, probably took longer than 15 minutes :

and let people identify with whatever ethnicity they identify with. Celebrate diversity

There we have it. Ethnicicity and by extension race- are whatever people say it is.

Cant wait to apply for some NAACP funding.

also.
You Ask Station 19 GIF by ABC Network
frog alert

There we have it. Ethnicicity and by extension race- are whatever people say it is.

Cant wait to apply for some NAACP funding.

also.
You Ask Station 19 GIF by ABC Network
frog alert
There's a reason "other" is an option on ethnicity. Obama is half Kenyan half Irish. You think he should identify as white? The NAACP reference was unneeded but shows your racism.

The Republican party weren't the conservative ones, guess what they were? Liberal thinking and up until FDR, progressive. The parties switched sides. You think conservatives would approve social security when they bitch about universal health care and loan forgiveness while giving millions to Trump and Israel? Stop getting all of your information from Tik Tok and read a book.
@Boba Fett I noticed the *****crickets***** regarding this post. Smol Man should brush up on his history before embarrassing himself in the future, me thinks.

EXAMPLE:

This morning, Tall Man was spamming inane rhetoric about how the "Democrats" (which were then Republicans with Republican values) as most "dumb" Americans know (because we learned in 5th grade history) started the KKK, when in fact, history tells us it was actually founded by a group of Confederate veterans.

Democrats = Republicans/Republican values before FDR
Republicans = Democrats/Democratic values before FDR

"Ulysses S Grant = Republican President (Democrat with Democratic values) prior to FDR. In 1871, Grant militarized the US government against the KKK after Congress passed the Ku Klux Act.

This is just one of many examples of the fact that saying things, no matter how frequently or LOUDLY, doesn't make them true.

May want to brush up on the "facts" before you purport them as such.

@Boba Fett I noticed the *****crickets***** regarding this post. Smol Man should brush up on his history before embarrassing himself in the future, me thinks.

EXAMPLE:

This morning, Tall Man was spamming inane rhetoric about how the "Democrats" (which were then Republicans with Republican values) as most "dumb" Americans know (because we learned in 5th grade history) started the KKK, when in fact, history tells us it was actually founded by a group of Confederate veterans.

Democrats = Republicans/Republican values before FDR
Republicans = Democrats/Democratic values before FDR

"Ulysses S Grant = Republican President (Democrat with Democratic values) prior to FDR. In 1871, Grant militarized the US government against the KKK after Congress passed the Ku Klux Act.

This is just one of many examples of the fact that saying things, no matter how frequently or LOUDLY, doesn't make them true.

May want to brush up on the "facts" before you purport them as such.
1. Saying trans women are women no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 2. Saying people are non binary no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 3
Saying children are not being sexualised by trans people no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

4. Saying people are assigned sex at birth no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 5. Saying having a peni s doesn't make them a man but removing it makes them a women no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

6. Saying having a vagin a doesn't make them a women but lipstick, high heels and handbags does make them a women no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

7.saying children can give informed consent to puberty blockers "which makes them sterile and causes their health to decline" no matter how frequently doesn't make it true 8. Saying its absolutely fine that "trans women" are in womens professional boxing no matter how frequently doesn't make it true

9. Saying it's absolutely fine for convicted male criminals to identify as women then get sent to women's prisons no matter how frequently doesn't make it true. I could go on.

You're a coward virtue signaler with no integrity. For people like you the safety, rights of children come last. You would rather they suffer and wont say anything about it to maintain your bleeding heart liberal image.

Hypocrisy GIF
To be seen to be "progressive" and "accepting" but of course you're too stupid to understand that what you do is the opposite. You're stupid and completely brainwashed by woke bs.

@Amandalorian those examples I gave in the other thread about the drag queens I gave proof of what they were doing and what did you say.... yeah absolutely nothing you coward virtue signaler. Same in Gen chat.

Only fragile white racist man babies take offense to bringing light to systematic racism caused by other white racists. You should know about the harm it's done. Including the silencing of protestors during the Queen's funeral that put much debt to people who couldn't even afford rent. The colonization and profiting off of slavery in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, etc.

White privilege is believing the words of Carolyn Bryant which led to the lynching and body desecration of Emmet Till. All parties were acquitted with little to no evidence to support their killing.

White privilege is Daniel Pantaleo choking out Eric Garner because he was selling loose cigarettes and no charges were brought on Pantaleo buy the head lock was banned after.

White Privilege is George Floyd being deprived of air as he shouted he couldnt breath for nearly 10 minutes and people like you tried to justify the murder by bringing up his past and even tried blaming it on exhaust fumes as being his death. A separate autopsy was needed because of white privilege and white privilege was the reason he was still on the force after having a past with several police brutality incidents.

White privilege is having Trump say whatever he wants which includes racism, xenophobia, encouraging genocide, excusing sexual assault language as "locker room talk", but having a meltdown over everything a black President did including wearing a brown suit and using a selfie stick.

The list goes on and on but thats enough for now.

Only racists take offense to the term. My countey has a dark past involving my race as does yours (including shielding pedophilia as well as the pedophile they gave the city key to Jimmy Savile. You're an overly sensitive, hateful man child and if you spent more time focusing on your own kid you claim to have rather than spending most of your days into the early mornings on here and Gen chat bashing and ranting about gay kids and trans kids, you'd probably be happy.
Lol you will sink to any levels you're a fkn joke on here. Who was "taking offence" not me. I despise the monarchy and colonialism. No idea who carloyln Bryant is. George floyd murder I condemn that.

The police officer who done that was a lowlife pos. You just have rage. Did you ever see ME say ONE thing about george floyd or his murder? No you didn't. Jimmy Saville was a lowlife pos too. It's just a pity he didn't get caught before he died.

I see you're obsessed with my log in times again lol. "Most of my days" nope a few hours here and there. I don't "rant" I convey truth, facts and YOU rant because you're woke deluded brain can't deal with those facts, truth.

Your entire post was a rant lol. Yes I have a son and you're clearly obsessed with my private life. One thing I can guarantee he won't be like you when he grows up. BTW none of what you described was "white privilege " it's called the justice system. Lawyers, etc and yes the justice system is corrupt too.

for those of u who dont know the correct name for our eyes is epicanthic fold
Knowing The More You Know GIF by Joey Bada$$
I never knew that there was a term for that, My second and third wives have epicanthic fold and for me that is attractive.
I will not comment on Tall Man because he is a trolling racist and people like that have a right to say what they want I suppose but I think he deserves a forum ban.
Also it bothers me how he talks about the U.S. and is Canadian. That explains why H.R. does not ban him that and well lets just say General Chat is not known as a racist free zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.