white & proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
See @Amandalorian's post, then you can start being happy and as the gay man we all have known you to be.
Tactics of the woke deluded coward virtue signalers. When you have no counter argument say the other person is gay.

You have been here for years so you have obviously said that bs many times to people you disagree with. You need to come up with something better

The Republican party weren't the conservative ones, guess what they were? Liberal thinking and up until FDR, progressive. The parties switched sides. You think conservatives would approve social security when they bitch about universal health care and loan forgiveness while giving millions to Trump and Israel? Stop getting all of your information from Tik Tok and read a book.
That's like saying Biden used to be racist "in the old days" but now he's not racist he has changed so it's absolutely fine. Never been on tik tok or any social media

Asian americans are the richest demographic group in America, Asian Americans achieve the best grades in school, college, University. Do Liberals ever say Asian privilege? No.

Why are they the richest demographic group of people in america and achieve the best grades? Because they study hard, work hard and Asian americans don't have high crime rates. It's not about skin colour.

The fact that Asian americans achieve the best grades and are the richest defeats the bs premise of "white privilege"
They're also one of the smallest demographic among races, which makes your racist study you searched for, moot.

You have no clue what you're talking about. The White privilege you're ignorant on isn't about wealth but the fact many white people get free passes from the law. White people like you who expect to get away with everything under the guise of free speech. Pretty sure your countries laws actually makes it illegal to say half the crap you've spewed in Gen chat on gay and trans people.

@Boba Fett you're stupid clearly brainwashed to the point of no return. "Racist study you searched for" lol nope I know it as fact. And you equate facts with racism. You equate truth with hate because you hate truth

@Boba Fett everything I have said in Gen chat about gay and trans people has been truth and thankfully the uk is "for now" a democracy. It's not my fault you have an emotional breakdown when people give you truth.

Not reading this because what I said isn't an opinion but facts. You using Asians as an example is a very big talking point/red flag with white supremacists which is why they don't bash Asians and actually give them a free pass with "breeding" with them or embracing their culture and I brought this up in another thread with you. They always use Asians who are a small demographic when comparing them to black people in terms of crimes when trying to make a case that certain races are more likely to commit crimes. I'm shocked you haven't brought up the Bell Curve argument yet but then again you probably never heard of it and think it's a woke adult toy.

When people say privilege, it's not based on income, which is comical because the highest recipients of welfare and public funding are white people. They're talking about the special treatment and lack of enforcing laws, profiling, cops not being suspicious because of their skin color, cops being ready to shoot if it's a black or brown man, etc.

You said "not reading this " so I stopped reading your bs at that ^^

@Boba Fett have you ever considered the fact that police officers are on high alert in areas where there is higher crime. In black neighborhoods where homicides are high they are more likely to use their gun.

Here in the uk the police are afraid to arrest black people and Muslims in fear of being called racist., islamophobic.

Don't take my word for it, look into the Rotherham scandal. Muslim groomer gangs were sexually assaulting children for decades, the council and police turned a blind eye because all the people doing it were Muslims. The police admitted it.

They said they didn't want to create "cultural tensions" because the people doing it were Pakistani Muslims. The police were afraid of being called "islamophobic" It was thousands of them in the uk.

South Yorkshire police commissioner Shaun Wright was forced to resign as a result. When people are protesting in London about gaza, jews are being told it's a no- go area for them in fear of violence from Muslims.

And then you have bent white coppers like Wayne Couzens, Lewis Edwards and David Carrick
Dudes bringing up Muslims grooming as if (as a Christian myself) see white Christians nearly every day getting busted for some form of sexual abuse towards minors. This was just the other day :

Former Texas GOP Leader Gets Over 400 Years in Prison for Child S*x Abuse

That's right. I'm sure you're aware of the Rotherham scandal too
yes I remember this. The culprits had the cheek to cite human rights laws by stating the UK justice system was trying to scapegoat Muslims.

I see people like this day in day out. Thankfully most of the time it is through a judges sentencing remarks.

Everyone should be treated equally regardless of skin colour but unfortunately with D.E.I and CRT bs it's basically reverse racism.

It's racism in the name of anti- racism. It's in their interests to keep everyone polarized

Dudes bringing up Muslims grooming as if (as a Christian myself) see white Christians nearly every day getting busted for some form of sexual abuse towards minors. This was just the other day :

400 years!!!!!

It’s madness. The other day I dealt with a foreign national offender who got sentenced to 10 years in prison for dangerous driving.

The rapist got 4 years.

Yeah the people who do that are scum regardless of religion, skin colour. The point is the police are not afraid of arresting Christians in fear of creating "cultural tensions" or being called "christianphobic "

It's like the police are walking on eggshells because of political correctness here in uk anyway

The Republican party weren't the conservative ones, guess what they were? Liberal thinking and up until FDR, progressive. The parties switched sides. You think conservatives would approve social security when they bitch about universal health care and loan forgiveness while giving millions to Trump and Israel? Stop getting all of your information from Tik Tok and read a book.
Wellllll he IS from "the UK" don't forget. He didn't pay attention during that part of class, he was too busy calling the teacher a "bleeding heart Liberal".

tall man u have no idea what its like to get told to go back to ur own country or told ur wasting government money or is ur visa still good or made fun of with ppl stretching their eyes or going "chong chong chong" or being blamed for covid or so many other things i hear all the time. how many times do u get told u dont belong in the country u were born in? or ur not british cos u dont look british? that is a part of the white privilege they talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.