Women: Do you know your place in society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No women will live up to his mommy. If he is writing about reality and him and all of the kids still live at home this is very concerning.
Some mothers hate the empty nest. For so much in their lives they have been mothers and unfortunately that is their identity.
When the kids want to leave the nest the resort to all sorts of passive aggressive ways designed to keep their flock home. This usually results in years of therapy for the kids.

I don't think anyone has a problem with it generally but Joseph wants to be with a woman who serves men, stays at home cooking and cleaning, and basically being an early-mid 1900s woman. If he wants that then he should be an early-mid 1900s man - not be living at home with his parents, do some manual labour, stop gaming, and get off the internet. Otherwise, he's a hypocrite with double standards
Hey, we see many men who wants to be a "housewife" or "Tradwife" to another man, wanting to cook and clean and be a stay-at-home husband/BF in Gay chat. If men are wanting to live life with someone like an early 1900s woman, then I'm sure there are some women who want to do the same.
:ROFLMAO:

@JosephTheMainMan I think your best bet is find some extremely femmy femboy who wants to serve their man :p:p

As for getting off the Internet, maybe women should do the same so they stop being hoes.

excuse me, but these arent wat women are;

choosing-the-right-garden-hoe-pv.jpg

I’m just gonna say this. A woman’s place in society is the same as a mans and vice versa no matter of race, color or creed. Doesn’t matter if you’re straight, gay, bi, trans or anything else. We’re all humans and we’re all equal to one another. Everyone’s place in society is where you want it to be, not where someone else believes it should be.

As for the OP his posts are as disingenuous as his profile. Just another internet troll living in his parents house with no female contact so he projects his frustrations with life on the internet to get a reaction from people. He’s intentionally gaslighting and posting toxic things so he can have human contact....something his sad life doesn’t give him.

AKA OP = loser

Edit-OP isn’t who I thought it was for a second, but Joseph is who I mean when I say OP

I’m just gonna say this. A woman’s place in society is the same as a mans and vice versa no matter of race, color or creed. Doesn’t matter if you’re straight, gay, bi, trans or anything else. We’re all humans and we’re all equal to one another. Everyone’s place in society is where you want it to be, not where someone else believes it should be.

As for the OP his posts are as disingenuous as his profile. Just another internet troll living in his parents house with no female contact so he projects his frustrations with life on the internet to get a reaction from people. He’s intentionally gaslighting and posting toxic things so he can have human contact....something his sad life doesn’t give him.

AKA OP = loser

Edit-OP isn’t who I thought it was for a second, but Joseph is who I mean when I say OP
Okay virgin

im kidding

Hey, we see many men who wants to be a "housewife" or "Tradwife" to another man, wanting to cook and clean and be a stay-at-home husband/BF in Gay chat. If men are wanting to live life with someone like an early 1900s woman, then I'm sure there are some women who want to do the same.
:ROFLMAO:

@JosephTheMainMan I think your best bet is find some extremely femmy femboy who wants to serve their man :p:p

Femboys aren't women.
So no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.