Women: Do you know your place in society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying your share of the rent and food living with mum = how much?
Remember one thing, a turn off for most women is a man still living with their mom. So you have that going for you.
Also the reason why your views are nothing more than fantasies is though ideal for the 1950s it a whole new world. You throw in a couple of rugrats then things get so much more expensive. In today's world for a family to survive, one of them has got to be making boatloads of money or more often both husband and wife work. The only way it works is for both to share the chores equally and coordinating schedules. Maybe you can become Amish and ride your wife and kiddos on a cart drawn my horses. Good luck.

I pay a few hundred.
Not cheap - but expensive enough.

I am the youngest in my family and the oldest sibling I have is 30 who still lives at home - he's the richest in the family and yet he still chooses to be living with his mother and currently is in an 8 year relationship.

Some women with dumb standards may call it a red flag.
They are the same women who call a pre-nup a red flag.

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body

Dammit, I gotta listen to this song because it's stuck in my head :ROFLMAO:
Not gonna lie that is a catchy song lol

(Ig I should actually comment on the topic 😅)

I dont see any issues with liking the more traditional image/expectations of a woman, as long as the lady ya interested in is ok living that way too. Obviously times have changed and people have more freedom to do whatever (within law), but wanting that lifestyle isn't really too bad (as long as you wanna play a traditional man too, gotta be fair, cant expect it to be one way)

Edit, pressed send too fast:

The wording of "who knows their place in society"... strange choice of words, kinda comes across a bit... ya know. But I think the main point isn't that bad, just bad wording

I think the thing that's so painful obvious and actually pretty cringe is that it's clear that OP has no experience actually talking to women or has no good women role models in his life... Because at no point has feminism ever said that women shouldn't be in the kitchen or just be homemakers. It just suggests that maybe that's not the only thing they're good for. That women actually have the right to choose what that looks like. So for him to assume that no one wants that at all or that they're actively dismantling his need for a second mother to his man baby habits is pretty telling about his interactions with women in general.

I pay a few hundred.
Not cheap - but expensive enough.

I am the youngest in my family and the oldest sibling I have is 30 who still lives at home - he's the richest in the family and yet he still chooses to be living with his mother and currently is in an 8 year relationship.

Some women with dumb standards may call it a red flag.
They are the same women who call a pre-nup a red flag.
a few hundred which is cheap and not very expensive. In the real world if you go to make your life with your dream wife and your 3.5 children it is going to be a lot more than a few hundred. Let me guess you don't drive. You sound like a spoiled brat that is going to get woken up to the harsh realities of life one day. Good luck with that.

I think you missed the 1960s.
a good point, Us older timers , remember that and the radical feminism.
I also think that in current times, with the expense of everything we have had to shed our beliefs about roles. If a young couple has a kid, unless there is good child care incentives it would seem the one making less should be for practical reasons take the role of house parent.
Also I could out cook two or my three wives. But that is another issue.

a few hundred which is cheap and not very expensive. In the real world if you go to make your life with your dream wife and your 3.5 children it is going to be a lot more than a few hundred. Let me guess you don't drive. You sound like a spoiled brat that is going to get woken up to the harsh realities of life one day. Good luck with that.

Of course I am going to be making more and paying more before then,
Nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.