Women: Do you know your place in society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense.
Maybe not to you but any lady @Princessa. for example can weigh in on this topic.
Also how much more do you expect to be paying after you find this woman?
I am not knocking your dream. I hope like hell you do find a good mate and maybe you will but that is probably not going to happen till after you move out of mom's house.
Only after you are on your own then you will find out how expensive things are and may want to think about the new traditional marriage with both partners working. Or you can win the lottery.

i have to say when blm isnt trolling, hes pretty funny lol. he got some fked up humor.

Maybe not to you but any lady @Princessa. for example can weigh in on this topic.
Also how much more do you expect to be paying after you find this woman?
I am not knocking your dream. I hope like hell you do find a good mate and maybe you will but that is probably not going to happen till after you move out of mom's house.
Only after you are on your own then you will find out how expensive things are and may want to think about the new traditional marriage with both partners working. Or you can win the lottery.

I wouldn't pay anything for Princessa.

I wouldn't pay anything for Princessa.
So you are paying for women? Hmm save yourself some heartbreak just go that route pay as you can afford. Much easier than your first messy divorce which will leave you with one red cent to your name after paying alimony and child support.
Thinking to @purplerose These kids need reality checked or do you think it is better they learn the hard way?

I pay a few hundred.
Not cheap - but expensive enough.

I am the youngest in my family and the oldest sibling I have is 30 who still lives at home - he's the richest in the family and yet he still chooses to be living with his mother and currently is in an 8 year relationship.

Some women with dumb standards may call it a red flag.
They are the same women who call a pre-nup a red flag.
I don't understand the hate of people living with their parents if the parents are fine with it and their child isn't a bum.

So you are paying for women? Hmm save yourself some heartbreak just go that route pay as you can afford. Much easier than your first messy divorce which will leave you with one red cent to your name after paying alimony and child support.
Thinking to @purplerose These kids need reality checked or do you think it is better they learn the hard way?
im all for natural consequences.

No, I meant I wouldn't want to pay for anything for her.
She's not special to me in any way.

No, I meant I wouldn't want to pay for anything for her.
She's not special to me in any way.
How about Fairy Star or Hannah Faye? I get those two confused. Fair question, what do you consider special in a female? What gains your attention if a female passes by your basement window?
I am a little worried about you. I am not sure your age, but I am guessing high school since you are literate. Most adults try to shoo their offspring to go out in the world and conquer it.
You don't mention your father and I am guessing he is absent. You mentioned another brother living there, I am worried is your mom afraid to let you all go? I have some concerns.

How about Fairy Star or Hannah Faye? I get those two confused. Fair question, what do you consider special in a female? What gains your attention if a female passes by your basement window?
I am a little worried about you. I am not sure your age, but I am guessing high school since you are literate. Most adults try to shoo their offspring to go out in the world and conquer it.
You don't mention your father and I am guessing he is absent. You mentioned another brother living there, I am worried is your mom afraid to let you all go? I have some concerns.

No, we all just choose to stay here.
She has no problem with it so neither should we.
As for my father, he still lives nearby just down the road.
He doesn't live in our house however due to his anger problems.

I am not really sure what I find special in a woman,
It is less about her appearance and more about what she can provide.
And what political views and stances she takes on certain affairs.

I have finished school and now I am entirely working.

I can't get a date because I don't try and get dates.
I want to make sure I am the best version of myself before then.
Just so I know that women have to have value to have me.
So you completed school? college? How are you working on being your best version of you?
I only had one qualification as to the women I dated if I dated them more than once. I can't tell you what that is since this is a PG type forum.

This thread makes me want to die alone.

I don't understand the hate of people living with their parents if the parents are fine with it and their child isn't a bum.
I don't think anyone has a problem with it generally but Joseph wants to be with a woman who serves men, stays at home cooking and cleaning, and basically being an early-mid 1900s woman. If he wants that then he should be an early-mid 1900s man - not be living at home with his parents, do some manual labour, stop gaming, and get off the internet. Otherwise, he's a hypocrite with double standards

I don't think anyone has a problem with it generally but Joseph wants to be with a woman who serves men, stays at home cooking and cleaning, and basically being an early-mid 1900s woman. If he wants that then he should be an early-mid 1900s man - not be living at home with his parents, do some manual labour, stop gaming, and get off the internet. Otherwise, he's a hypocrite with double standards

I already said that I am actively working and that it has been almost a year since I last touched a game. I explained my bio in a previous answer where I said I used to play those games and still consider myself a gamer.

As for getting off the Internet, maybe women should do the same so they stop being hoes.

so basically what your saying is it boils down to he wants to marry his mommy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.