Would you Rather ?

24k gold has 100% gold. It's more valuable :p Also Rhodium is the most expensive metal in the world 10 times the value of platinum and four times the value of gold...

Earrings. Studs nothing dangly.

Diamonds or Emeralds?

Of course I know 24k is more valuable. Girl, I have a collection 😍 I still love how white looks. I find yellow to be too flashy.

Re rhodium, I don't care about the worth. If I were after that, I'd talk about properties. Lol

Diamond. With the 4Cs.

Ruby or sapphire? And don't be logical about the price! Which one do you just prefer? 😂

lmao emeralds are way more expensive :p I'm not fussed about jewellery I wear an ear stud and a watch sometimes and that's about it. ;)

Ruby it's a bonnier stone and it's worth more lol

Tanzanite or red diamond?

Red diamonds but they are too rare.

There's a train on the road. On one side of the track there is 1 person tied to it. On the other side there is 5 people tied to it.

The train is coming at full speed and you can only choose which track it diverts to.

Would you rather save the 1 person or save the 5?

Depends who the five are and who the one is. If the five were Trump Putin Xi Jingpin Bolsanara and Orban then the five die. If the one were Trump or Putin then the one dies. What if it were five children and one old man? How would you make a judgement then?
These moral dilemmas are fatuous.

So I'd choose neither leave things as they are and let the dice fall as they may.

Would you rather vanilla or strawberry ice cream?

You need to abide by the rules of the game.
Each user chooses from 1 of the 2 options given by previous post and then post 2 choices of their own for the next user to choose from.
Your answer does not constitute 1 of the 2 options given by me.
So I'd choose neither leave things as they are and let the dice fall as they may.

P.S. They are people. RANDOM people. People you dont know.

You need to abide by the rules of the game.

Your answer does not constitute 1 of the 2 options given by me.

P.S. They are people. RANDOM people. People you dont know.
You've got the only answer I'm going to give.

Now answer mine

It's all your getting. Ask fatuous questions, get answers you don't want.

Anyone who wants to play and ignore the mouldy one's attempt to derail the game, the question stands at:

Emileh is not abiding by the rules of the game.

The question stands at:

There's a train on the road. On one side of the track there is 1 person tied to it. On the other side there is 5 people tied to it.

The train is coming at full speed and you can only choose which track it diverts to.

Would you rather save the 1 person or save the 5?

Save the 1 person, divert the train to the track which had the 1 person on it and then go for the 5.
Morality bites; I’d try and save 5 people.

Vanilla ice cream all the way.

WYR clean the toilet or clean the oven?

I don't understand the need people have to have mouth scorchingly hot food. I like to taste things.

Appetiser.

Rice or pasta?