Do u agree dark clothin is very depressin

you cant really one count the colour here- you need to see everything the cut. the style and type of clothing
you could have a black top with red hearts all over it- would you find that depressing?
but what if there were an ugly almost faded yellow sweater?- you wouldnt feel happy or nice if you saw that, now would you? i doubt anyone would even want to wear it unless you've got some sentimental attachment to the garment

so in the end- you cant just blame it on the colour

Last edited:
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WEARS NOTHING BUT BROWN, BLACK, & GRAY...DOESN'T LIKE BRIGHT COLORS AT ALL. SEEMS TOO DEPRESSING FOR ME. WHAT DO U THINK????:dontknow:

I love those colours :lol , ehh for me bright colors are just idk i don't like them i mean ill wear white sometimes but its usually worn with black

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WEARS NOTHING BUT BROWN, BLACK, & GRAY...DOESN'T LIKE BRIGHT COLORS AT ALL. SEEMS TOO DEPRESSING FOR ME. WHAT DO U THINK????:dontknow:
I see nothing wrong with wearing black attire. If your friend seems depressed please talk to them about your and their feelings.

Yea yea yea
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Are they a witch? Coz boy that’s some creepy stuff.