Petition to add T to the LGB in this forum header.

Is the LGB in this forum missing a T?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Can't stop thinking about this View attachment 958420

While not really disagreeing, so to say, with anything, the thing about people doing it for grooming purposes was said to people of the gay persuasion too... and some still do.

If (im guessing) your specifically referring to that MAP **** that went around awhile ago, and they tried saying it's the same as lgbt and all the other letters of the alphabet... and were quickly shut down lol.

(And a minor thing, the T wasn't added as a way for trans people to infiltrate and leech off of the L G and B, it was originally added by gay activists)

Again, not disagreeing with what you say, but the "your groomers" comments making the rest of yous look bad... yeah people say that already lol

Can't stop thinking about this View attachment 958420

While not really disagreeing, so to say, with anything, the thing about people doing it for grooming purposes was said to people of the gay persuasion too... and some still do.

If (im guessing) your specifically referring to that MAP **** that went around awhile ago, and they tried saying it's the same as lgbt and all the other letters of the alphabet... and were quickly shut down lol.

(And a minor thing, the T wasn't added as a way for trans people to infiltrate and leech off of the L G and B, it was originally added by gay activists)

Again, not disagreeing with what you say, but the "your groomers" comments making the rest of yous look bad... yeah people say that already lol

ur right, it was something at one point was projected upon gays as well...

the key difference, & my point being with using that example is; the trans-movement is already at a disadvantage with zero scientific research supporting that it's natural, unlike which exists for homosexuality, & so while i understand that not all trans-people has ulterior motives there are still people that transition shockingly with malicious & perverse intent...

like, no one is gay because they're a pervert, you're either a pervert or not; gay or straight plays no factor into it, & saying ur gay isn't going to work as a means to justify being a pervert... but there ARE oddly a lot of ppl that do claim to be trans because they see it as a free pass to be an extreme sexual deviant...

& it's those people that do the trans-movement a massive disservice, on top of the disadvantage that already existed before *aLl TrAnS-pEoPLe ArE GrOoMeRs* became an argument against trans-people...

& i'm not saying the T was added with the purpose of allowing perverts to infiltrate the LGB(TQIA+) movement, i understand the purpose of why despite not agreeing with it, my point is that it allows it all the easier for these specific kinds of sociopaths to do so...

i get it, but maybe it's time us homosexuals take the T back, & u get ur own movement separate from ours bc it doesn't seem like it's working out anymore, & with all due respect IDK if it ever really did to be completely honest with u...

i think we should talk, we need to break up... 💔

🌈

Last edited:
While the 0 convulsive scientific research about it being natural, there is actually studies currently ongoing to find out wether it is or not... which is pretty neat.

... a question I've been wondering, and would actually wanna hear an answer. Let's say someone is trans but also gay, but now the communities are 2 separate things, which takes priority 🤔. (And no, not some dumb "gotcha", genuinely curious)

And tbh... I dont think most trans people really would be too bothered about it being its own separate thing. (Can only speak for myself, but I imagine some share this), like yeah it would be a bit of a shame... but im sure (most) would get over it. But I think it'll be a while (if it ever happens) that they become separated, since adding the T is just so common now.

While the 0 convulsive scientific research about it being natural, there is actually studies currently ongoing to find out wether it is or not... which is pretty neat.

... a question I've been wondering, and would actually wanna hear an answer. Let's say someone is trans but also gay, but now the communities are 2 separate things, which takes priority 🤔. (And no, not some dumb "gotcha", genuinely curious)

And tbh... I dont think most trans people really would be too bothered about it being its own separate thing. (Can only speak for myself, but I imagine some share this), like yeah it would be a bit of a shame... but im sure (most) would get over it. But I think it'll be a while (if it ever happens) that they become separated, since adding the T is just so common now.

a-for-example-man, transitioning into a woman, & then saying theyre a lesbian is one of the main things that don't bode well with me about this whole thing... which is something i won't get into in this thread, bc it will derail the entire thing completely & become a feminist issue...

like it already did when ur butt-buddy made that embarrassing comment when i brought this up the first time... 💁🏼‍♀️

& no, it's not natural, & IDK what kind of pseudo science you has been reading but there is absolutely nothing that can possibly be natural about it... there is nothing natural about sex reassignment surgery, or taking artificial hormones to change your gender... humans did not evolve to be able to do that, & there is no animal in nature that requires going to a physician to be prescribed hormone supplements so they can change from male to female, there is nothing besides humans that exist in nature that can do this; it's quite literally by definition an abomination to nature as is most things humans do & create are...

the only research that backs up *ChAnGiNg GeNdEr iS nAtUrAL* are animals that exist which has a genome that it developed naturally through millions of years of evolution, like a clownfish... that doesn't mean it a natural occurrence in mammals, let alone human fuckin' beings... they do those things for survival & to ensure their reproduction, once a human *changes gender*, & go through with the surgery, they're rendered sterile indefinitely...

Vo1mH4i.png

sry, not sry

🌈

& no, it's not natural, & IDK what kind of pseudo science you has been reading but there is absolutely nothing that can possibly be natural about it... there is nothing natural about sex reassignment surgery, or taking artificial hormones to change your gender... humans did not evolve to be able to do that, & there is no animal in nature that requires going to a physician to be prescribed hormone supplements so they can change from male to female, there is nothing besides humans that exist in nature that can do this; it's quite literally by definition an abomination to nature as is most things humans do & create are...
Oh no, obviously the surgeries and all that aren't natural lol. (Ive tried writing it simply, but I give up trying to explain it so imma just copy what I read lol(and tbh, it could be a load of bollocks, but I hope not))

"A consortium of five research institutions in Europe and the United States, including Vanderbilt University Medical Center, George Washington University and Boston Children’s Hospital, is looking to the genome, a person’s complete set of DNA, for clues about whether transgender people are born that way.

Two decades of brain research have provided hints of a biological origin to being transgender, but no irrefutable conclusions."

Oh no, obviously the surgeries and all that aren't natural lol. (Ive tried writing it simply, but I give up trying to explain it so imma just copy what I read lol(and tbh, it could be a load of bollocks, but I hope not))

"A consortium of five research institutions in Europe and the United States, including Vanderbilt University Medical Center, George Washington University and Boston Children’s Hospital, is looking to the genome, a person’s complete set of DNA, for clues about whether transgender people are born that way.

Two decades of brain research have provided hints of a biological origin to being transgender, but no irrefutable conclusions."

i call that mental illness, & that illness being gender dysmorphia...

at the very least it's if it's not a mental illness, it's a genetic one bc humans are entirely alone with this entirely theoretical genetic occurrence u mentioned, frankly u make it sound more like a mutation of the brain than u do something normal... i'm just saying, thats the interpretation i get from all this... don't get offended...

like, autism is technically natural; bc it does occur naturally but only in humans & u wouldnt say that is a good thing to has occur, would u? autism isn't a bad thing, having an autistic child isn't a bad thing, gender dysmorphia doesn't has to be stigmatized like autism shouldnt be stigmatized... but it's not good either... still an illness...

🌈 homosexuality however, exists across the animal kingdom & there is conclusive irrefutable data that isn't just theory proving that...

not natural if it only exists in people, & isn't a normal occurrence in people albeit rare, but definitelys nonexistent within the rest of the fellow mammals... abnormal, hence illness...

just call it for wat it is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
there is so much i could say, but i’ll go w/ my favorite;

men transitioning into *women* & then identify as lesbians, who then turn around & brandish me as discriminatory & prejudice for not being attracted to them for being trans, im all for ppl doing wat they want but i am not obligated to respect or agree with & accept any of this…

how exactly is that okie, or appropriate? as a lesbian & biological woman that directly effects me & i wont be forced to accept any thing just bc of someones feelings let alone this…

bc that might as well be trying to manipulate me into being with what is really a man…

i went into much more depth in a former thread i made about the Drop The T movement… u can find my views there, thx 💁🏼‍♀️
I've seen articles where they do this to cis people as well. They purposely pretend they're cis, go on years long cis relationships. Kiss. Oral sex etc.

Pretending to be something they're not.

Then when they finally build up the BALLS to tell their partner theyve been deceiving them all along they get upset.

The first instances I remember of this were on Jerry Springer (staged but whatever).LOL

More recently I've heard of instances where people do this but on dating apps and such. Then when they say they don't want nothing to do with them. TRANSPHOBE!!!

A person who identifies as being trans would not try to deceive others and claim they are cis/bi/gay or female.

I mean gosh you are labeled a nazi transphobe for not wanting to see a woman with a penis.

Science concludes they're mentally ill.

Fellow trans person here 👋

Babydolla, just wanted to apologise for what has happened to you. Nothing like that should ever happen. Please don’t think all trans people are like this though, we’re not. It’s just really saddening that some *are* like that. So I understand more clearly now why you think the way that you do.

However, not *everyone* is like that. There are plenty of trans people that wouldn’t even hurt a fly. Like Ink? Said, it’s like basing it off a white person shooting someone, does that mean all white people are bad? Nope. Just some.

But that’s just how the world is, despite your sexuality, gender, race, religion, so forth: there is always going to be bad people mixed in with the good.

As for dropping the T or any other gender related association from the sexuality part:

The reason why it is included in with the sexuality, because we’re facing the same discrimination as the sexuality groups. We’re not the “norm.” And society has basically outed us as outcast.

We’re fighting the same fight as you guys, but for different reasons.

I understand why it shouldn’t be in the same group as it is it’s own thing, but understand it from this:

We are all the same. We just want to live as we are. We have the same fight as the sexuality groups, for different reasons. We just want to live and be happy like you guys do too.

When you create groups you literally divide yourself from society.

I don't think sexuality matters. You be you.

I'm pretty sure I've not told any les/gay/bi/trans person here they're closet cisgender. That they secretly want a cis lover.

But how many les/gay/bi people have told me I'm gay, homosexual, transphobe!

Ever heard the phrase "Divide and Conquer"?

ever heard of the phrase *solve et coagula*

that babe is latin for; *join together & separate*, universal law of alchemetic science (chemistry) & everything is chemistry...

that said... the chemistry between the gay / trans-movement is fading, & naturally so...

divide & conquer nothing; i has my views & beliefs not bc someone else told me to, or some algorithm or whatever it is...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I've not told any les/gay/bi/trans person here they're closet cisgender. That they secretly want a cis lover.
Most lesbian, gay, and bi people are cisgender and a decent proportion want a cis partner - no closet about that. @Luka is the perfect example

When you create groups you literally divide yourself from society.
We actually agree but for all the reasons @Radiation set out, sometimes groups are needed particularly when it's necessary to stand up to hate and oppression

But how many les/gay/bi people have told me I'm gay, homosexual, transphobe!
I do think it's funny the way all these gay/trans Bread threads always come back to Bread and, in fairness, it does raise questions when a straight male talks as much about gay and trans people as you do. A person's sexuality is really no-one's else's business but when you say the things you say including the little inflammatory phrases and the amount of times you say it, you have to expect to have those points raised.

To coin your own phrase Bread, why don't you
finally build up the BALLS
and tell us what your angle is? Why do you create so many threads about gay and trans people? Why do you spend so many hours of your life talking about them? I only see what you say in forums but it sounds like you spend even more hours on it in chat. Perhaps giving a definitive answer would help people (including me) understand you a little better.

> a person's sexuality is no one's business.

>Further proceeds to make claims and question my sexuality.

It's for discussion. That's why I make threads. To discuss topics.

> a person's sexuality is no one's business.

>Further proceeds to make claims and question my sexuality.
Selective quotation. I turned it bold and red for you in case you missed it. However, I didn't make claims or question your sexuality in that post (edited in "in that post" because someone is probably going to his wankbank of screenshots to find where I have questioned his sexuality in the past)

"A person's sexuality is really no-one's else's business but when you say the things you say including the little inflammatory phrases and the amount of times you say it, you have to expect to have those points raised."

It's for discussion. That's why I make threads. To discuss topics.
No it isn't. It's only for discussion if someone decides it's for discussion.

No-one, not even your Father, is dictating that you must discuss gay or trans people or issues that affect gay or trans people.

You choose to - you decide - and that's what the question is. Why specifically do you spend so much of your life talking about gay and trans people? If you choose to leave that vague then that's your prerogative but you can't whine about people questioning your motives when you don't make them clear

And you are selectively reading. I make a lot of threads but you only seem to tell me I'm making LGBT threads.

Why do YOU talk about straight people?

Why do YOU talk about pedophile bishops?

Why do kids eat apple jacks if they don't taste like apples. They just do.

I talk about whatever I want to talk about because I can. It doesn't imply anything.

Last edited:
Classic deflection

I talk about whatever I want to talk about because I can. It doesn't imply anything.
Bull. As part of a general conversation then inferences wouldn't usually be drawn but it's clear as day to everyone here that spend so much of your life devoted to the discussion of gay and trans people and that isn't part of normal conversation. When a thread on those topics gets closed you have to create a new one. It's almost an obsession.

Again, to coin your phrase: Grow some balls and tell us why so much of your life is devoted to gay/trans people?

This is America
My sincere apologies. I re-read the constitution and you're absolutely right :rolleyes::

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, provide for an internet persona in two hundred and nearly four-score years to choose the name of that which we eat and refer to as the Body of Christ (Bread), to spend countless hours of his life talking about gay and trans people....

^^ Another selection from the wankbank. Nice. You do you.