I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright you one eyed ugly ass bitch I don't have to argue cause I know I'm better than that but I hope you have a good day😁

u just spent the entire thread arguing though, arguing so hard that u cant even keep ur responses contained into one solidary post 🧁

Here is the better question what is it like being a one eyed ugly bitch that can't start drama correctly

r u sure????

i think i'm doing a good job,

u just went from telling me has a nice day & that ur better than arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch, but here u are arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch anyway... thats pretty dramatic, & contradictive 💁🏼‍♀️

No better question what is it like being a cat fisherman

r u saying im someone that catches catfish, or that i am a catfish??? make up ur mind, i thought i was an one eye'd ugly bitch that isnt worth arguing with??

god, ur inconsistency is atrocious

r u sure????

i think i'm doing a good job,

u just went from telling me has a nice day & that ur better than arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch, but here u are arguing with a one eye'd ugly bitch anyway... thats pretty dramatic, & contradictive 💁🏼‍♀️
You're such a troll.:ROFLMAO:

Nope no I'm not tryna hear that **** at all this chat site is full of **** she just called me a gorilla cause he is a bitchy ass drama king

Nope no I'm not tryna hear that **** at all this chat site is full of **** she just called me a gorilla cause he is a bitchy ass drama king
Pure Muslim won't call names .. if she calls you gorilla does Islam said you have to retaliate in the same manner? You should show how Islam treat you as a better person with pure soul . Always good to be the example so that other will realised .

I'm going to say this now I don't give a **** about any of that **** your trying to talk about Islam has been through wars there is peace but there isn't peace

I never said I was a pure Muslim no one is a pure Muslim Islam means they submit to god which I did that from the day i was Born i will fight for what I believe in

I don't give a **** if I called her a name she called me a name first so I called her a one eyed freaky ass bitch

Islam did relate to the same manner you wouldn't know cause you don't know the half of it, Islam means you submit your will to god and they have been through wars and **** they didn't let anyone play them for defending their god

Yeah so you thought Islam wouldn't do this Islam wouldn't do that they actually do that's why they call it wars

Status
Not open for further replies.