I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao why has this been atrociously edited where it looks like kd is the op!?

Talk about a UM fuckup- which lo and behold, thread relates to general chat

LawL
I think it was an error. The OP was deletes just as my cp posting stalker was. In his instance, his posts were deleted too. I'm not sure why this happened.

@Ness_eb took care of my stalker so maybe he deleted his posts and HR deleted this one but didnt remove the thread?

I think it was an error. The OP was deletes just as my cp posting stalker was. In his instance, his posts were deleted too. I'm not sure why this happened.

@Ness_eb took care of my stalker so maybe he deleted his posts and HR deleted this one but didnt remove the thread?
i feel jipped. my stalker is left to continuously yap on and on infecting almost every thread, with admins thinking its funny and yours gets deleted... whod you pay off?

I would tag CM but it seems it was already done for me.

It really is comical at this point. I don’t know if we are being mocked or if the person doing it is dumb, but….

This Is Fine GIF

It’s my thread now apparently 😫😫😫
I don’t want this thread I want it to be the OP’s. Why wasn’t it deleted? 😒

I feel so dumb now tbh
That’s what I was thinking as would think if op was deleted the thread would be? It used to be that. But a few think it’s a glitch but I’m unsure either way.

No receipts, got it. This is now a boba rant thread.
game of thrones GIF by Vulture.com
Please don't bring it up. Only some privileged losers have the right to rant all over the threads and then cry about it.
I don't know it's kind of strange maybe he is best at crying to mods & admins.😂

Status
Not open for further replies.