Can kids become transgender ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She actually said

It's the lack of punctuation that makes it unclear. If a comma had been used you'd have "no, anyone under 18 shouldn't be able to make that choice" which makes more sense.
I'm 100% certain that said no-one originally. But eh 🤷‍♀️ not really that important, maybe just me no read good

I’d like to hear from more trans people on this subject, including trans teens or parents of trans kids.

I’d also like to see stats of the number of “kids” (under 18s) that have had surgery and the details of those.

Without that ^^ we’re in the same boat as a bunch of middle-aged upper-class white folk talking about race relations, ie. We can have an opinion but it’s ill-informed and on a subject that (a) we know little about, (b) don’t fully understand, and (c) we don’t have experience of

if it was a real problem, then it would be illegal 🥰 and i assume you're talking about transmed, meaning someone who medically transitions with surgery. kids who are trans usually only change their appearance and/or change their name. it's very very very rare for children to medically transition before the age of 18
erm children shouldn't be able to decide if their trans or not

I’d like to hear from more trans people on this subject, including trans teens or parents of trans kids.

I’d also like to see stats of the number of “kids” (under 18s) that have had surgery and the details of those.

Without that ^^ we’re in the same boat as a bunch of middle-aged upper-class white folk talking about race relations, ie. We can have an opinion but it’s ill-informed and on a subject that (a) we know little about, (b) don’t fully understand, and (c) we don’t have experience of

"Of the 4,071 visits in total involving gender-affirming mastectomies or breast reductions reported since 2018, 602 involved youth 18 and under.

Of those, 303 involved teens 17 and younger. The youngest age was 14."

"Of the 4,071 visits in total involving gender-affirming mastectomies or breast reductions reported since 2018, 602 involved youth 18 and under.

Of those, 303 involved teens 17 and younger. The youngest age was 14."

602 18 and under very quickly halves when you take out the 18-year olds. I notice they don’t list it by age any further than saying the youngest was 14.

So we’re looking at 60 teens a year and all we know is that they’re either. 14, 15, 16, or 17. We don’t know what their general health, specifically their mental health, was like before that surgery or what the trajectory of it would be like had they not had it.

I’m not coming down on either side of this argument because I wasn’t a trans teen and I’m not the parent of a teenager who’s going through it - but for those who say “it shouldn’t be allowed”, I’d encourage restraint on having an opinion if there is no immediate experience of it

i mean being trans is becoming a trend atp, children do it to try and fit in
If you think that, you really should probably get your head checked. Nobody is going to undergo such surgery just to “fit in” to a minority. This is the problem with the internet, everyone thinks they’re an expert when mostly they’re talking out of their bottoms

602 18 and under very quickly halves when you take out the 18-year olds. I notice they don’t list it by age any further than saying the youngest was 14.

So we’re looking at 60 teens a year and all we know is that they’re either. 14, 15, 16, or 17. We don’t know what their general health, specifically their mental health, was like before that surgery or what the trajectory of it would be like had they not had it.

I’m not coming down on either side of this argument because I wasn’t a trans teen and I’m not the parent of a teenager who’s going through it - but for those who say “it shouldn’t be allowed”, I’d encourage restraint on having an opinion if there is no immediate experience of it

If you think that, you really should probably get your head checked. Nobody is going to undergo such surgery just to “fit in” to a minority. This is the problem with the internet, everyone thinks they’re an expert when mostly they’re talking out of their bottoms
am i talking bout the surgery?

NP, im not on sides either just trying to provide some sort of stats that you mentioned. ILl check Stats Canada and see if they break it down more

My point is if they want to be "stupid" then it's nobody's business but theirs.

It's not stupidity by the way, it's experimentation and that's a healthy part of growing up.

It destroys their body it makes them sterlie for life, it basically makes them dependent on drugs for life, it puts them or their parents into debt paying for puberty blockers, drugs and in many cases body mutilation when they absolutely do not need that. Children's rights are human rights, puberty is a basic human right for children they cannot consent to puberty blockers.

If a child has anorexia and thinks they are fat they don't get liposuction they don't get surgery they get help with their mental health. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness it should not be promoted and celebrated. Self acceptance is better than self delusion but of course the profit is in the latter it's huge business follow the money.

Imagine being a parent and your son comes home from school with blue hair saying his name is now Jessica "or any girls name" and demands to go on puberty blockers and then body mutilation because he now identifies as female them if the parent refuses he gets called names '"transphobe" "bigot" etc it's being forced onto children's the numbers have skyrocketed it's basically a form of conversion therapy they are manufacturing children to be trans it's a disgrace.

It destroys their body it makes them sterlie for life, it basically makes them dependent on drugs for life, it puts them or their parents into debt paying for puberty blockers, drugs and in many cases body mutilation when they absolutely do not need that. Children's rights are human rights, puberty is a basic human right for children they cannot consent to puberty blockers.

If a child has anorexia and thinks they are fat they don't get liposuction they don't get surgery they get help with their mental health. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness it should not be promoted and celebrated. Self acceptance is better than self delusion but of course the profit is in the latter it's huge business follow the money.

Imagine being a parent and your son comes home from school with blue hair saying his name is now Jessica "or any girls name" and demands to go on puberty blockers and then body mutilation because he now identifies as female them if the parent refuses he gets called names '"transphobe" "bigot" etc it's being forced onto children's the numbers have skyrocketed it's basically a form of conversion therapy they are manufacturing children to be trans it's a disgrace.
And there we have tallman bread doing his usual thing and totally ignoring the meaning of a post or its context in a rush to get his dogmatic nonsense posted.

Children are only kids for a short time they are adults for most of their life for about 60 years they are adults so what's the rush to get them on puberty blockers and then body mutilation? The people pushing this agenda know that children are easily manipulated it's why they are being targeted and brainwashed with gender ideology nonsense. The very same people who say "we support you" "your part of our community " turn their backs on them, mock them, ridicule them and treat them like shi t when they de transition.

And there we have tallman bread doing his usual thing and totally ignoring the meaning of a post or its context in a rush to get his dogmatic nonsense posted.
By the way blue hair you should look into the new ban on 'conversion therapy' law they are trying to push through in Scotland it includes "suppressing gender identity " if the law is passed parents who don't allow their own children to change gender, go on puberty blockers will be jailed for 7 years. Senior legal communications officer ,ADF Lois Mclatchie spoke out against it on GB news free speech nation episode 14th January. Watch it on y outube if you want fast forward to 1 hour 43 minutes.

The fact they are even TRYING to push that law through exposes their agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.