Can kids become transgender ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meows GA tried to pm you but it's not working hence I thought you blocked me

Hi I thought you blocked me, if you scroll up you will see that inkandatts tries to attack me constantly "I can deal with that no problem " then when I reciprocate he plays victim
I'm typing something hold on

At first lgbt people said oh none of this is happening them when we give many many examples and facts about what is happening they say oh it's "hate speech " it's "transphobia" etc yeah well I see through that bs

@Tall Man & @Inkandtatts not to make either of you my enemies but...

This is so f/cking annoying. Whether people like it or not everyone is entitled to their own opinions no matter how right or wrong you think it is. You both think your opinions should be the only "Fact" that should be right, but I hate to break it to you your "facts" are opinions.... If y'all can't talk to each other like grown /ss men and stop all of this highschool mean girls drama, just stop fighting at all because right now your opinions sound like what a freaking 1st grader would say. Its like "NOOOOO TEACHER HE STOLE MY STUFFED ANIMAL I WANT IT BACK!" >>Cries dramatically<< "I. Want. It. Back!! Give it back to me meanie!" >>Rolls around on the floor<< >>Kicks around<<

🙄
Like... Be for real... Stop fighting about random sh/t just to fight about it, or trying to turn people against the other person. If you are going to freaking fight, fight like grown men not a 1st grader fight for his dino plushie. Its pathetic. If you don't like each others opinions IGNORE eachother. Its as simple as that.

Thank you, please don't hate me. Not trying to make either of you dislike me...

Note: Maybe a break from the web will help you both, try that.

Cat Hug GIF

Opinions are absolutely fine - even extreme ones. A dipshit spewing hate when they know exactly what they’re doing isn’t (many of his hate-filled posts have been deleted so fortunately you won’t be able to see them).

The longer you’re here, the more you’ll see how these a-holes find that they have things deleted or get banned for direct hate posts so they instead dress up their hate as debate. This waste of sperm is one of those and should have been banned ages ago

You watch too much Gammon Britain News. Try a reputable news source for once.
In another thread I gave you proof of some of the things they are doing. 1. At a drag queen "show" for children they had a sign on the wall it said in pink capital letters "it's not gonna lick itself " 2. Drag queen story hour in a library for children one of them was dressed as a "rainbow dild o butt monkey" dressed in rainbow colours his ass exposed and he had a dild o between his legs
3. Cross dressing day for 8 Yr old children in canada
4. People completely naked at gay pride events while children were there.
5. High school student josh Alexander being expelled and arrested for saying their are two genders
6. Male police officers in the UK who identify as female are now allowed to strip search women in custody, before it was only female police officers who could do that for the sake of womens dignity.etc etc and you defended ALL of it. This type of lunacy is prevalent in society now

In another thread I gave you proof of some of the things they are doing. 1. At a drag queen "show" for children they had a sign on the wall it said in pink capital letters "it's not gonna lick itself " 2. Drag queen story hour in a library for children one of them was dressed as a "rainbow dild o butt monkey" dressed in rainbow colours his ass exposed and he had a dild o between his legs
5. High school student josh Alexander being expelled and arrested for saying their are two genders
6. Male police officers in the UK who identify as female are now allowed to strip search women in custody, before it was only female police officers who could do that for the sake of womens dignity.etc etc and you defended ALL of it. This type of lunacy is prevalent in society now
Yes you did bread. I took that post apart point by point and showed it to be a lot of false claims. As usual you cherry pick your "facts" to suit your agenda. You never actually fact check or apply a bit of critical thinking to your posts and that makes you a laughing stock I'm afraid.

Opinions are absolutely fine - even extreme ones. A dipshit spewing hate when they know exactly what they’re doing isn’t (many of his hate-filled posts have been deleted so fortunately you won’t be able to see them).

The longer you’re here, the more you’ll see how these a-holes find that they have things deleted or get banned for direct hate posts so they instead dress up their hate as debate. This waste of sperm is one of those and should have been banned ages ago
Again I ask you give ONE example where what I said is "hate" give ONE example, stating facts telling truth is not hate. If I has said trans people should not exist it should be illegal to be trans then yes you could say that's hate. I never or would never say that. ok when I say trans people should not be in womens sports, kids should not be forced onto puberty blockers, women should have single sex spaces etc it's not hate it's common sense and the vast majority of people agree. You say it's hate just to try and demonise, vilify people when they have a different opinion than you. You expect everyone to believe what you do and if they don't they are "hateful bigots" and that makes YOU the intolerant bigot

Hi I thought you blocked me, if you scroll up you will see that inkandatts tries to attack me constantly "I can deal with that no problem " then when I reciprocate he plays victim
No, I didn't block you, I would never do that... Just I left all of the conversation I had with people because I dislike when my inbox gets past 2 conversations. Also my messages are closed to the people I follow

I have no comment about the part "he plays victim" - but i will day this @Inkandtatts probably thinks you are trying to offend him and his community... You are also on his bad side, I promise @Inkandtatts is a good person. Please just Stop talking to eachother.

@Tall Man its very clear that people don't want to hear your opinions, I'm very sorry that they dont... but they do see your post as homophobic and transphobic , I've talked to you in privet messages and you pretty much said you don't mean them that way. The way I see it is if people don't want to hear your opinions and all they will do is argue with you about them, I would just ignore and stop trying to fight for your case. It doesn't mean they won it means you were man enough person to stop all of the childish nonsense.

I'm apart of lgbtq+ and I identify at a They/Them, and I'm Gay... I hardly tell people that I don't identify as a he/him because I feel like they will maybe not date me, be grossed out or worst of all start hating on me and my friends won't want to be my friends anymore. Don't get me wrong, I was born a male, but I've never been comfortable with someone calling me a "He" or a "She" - No one knows that. - So I understand why people also see your post as Homophobic or Transphobic.

But i also think most lgbtq+ communities are so f/cking stupid. Most lgbtq+ communities can't even get along with each other... Then they get mad at non lgbtq+ communities for being rude to them, but they can't even get along with each other...

@Inkandtatts Yes I completely understand this
"A dipsh/t spewing hate when they know exactly what they’re doing isn’t" both of you are saying sh/t about each other and Know, what y'all are doing.

I've seen a lot of Hate/Trolls - but I've also seen alot of people feed those trolls the stuff they crave, and then those people get mad that they are responding to them with more stupid sh/t and the trolls get fed more and more

I understand why you dislike @Tall Man and his opinions but I will tell you what I told him. Someone NEEDS to be the manly guy and just start ignoring

I will also say what @Ken_Kaneki said - @Tall Man isn't bread.

Yes you did bread. I took that post apart point by point and showed it to be a lot of false claims. As usual you cherry pick your "facts" to suit your agenda. You never actually fact check or apply a bit of critical thinking to your posts and that makes you a laughing stock I'm afraid.
Blue hair you basically defended children being sexualised, the depravity and perversions of adults , the sexual kinks of AGP'S "most trans people " autogynophiles being forced onto children in the name of inclusivity. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm not bread it's irrelevant you think that I am.

No, I didn't block you, I would never do that... Just I left all of the conversation I had with people because I dislike when my inbox gets past 2 conversations. Also my messages are closed to the people I follow

I have no comment about the part "he plays victim" - but i will day this @Inkandtatts probably thinks you are trying to offend him and his community... You are also on his bad side, I promise @Inkandtatts is a good person. Please just Stop talking to eachother.

@Tall Man its very clear that people don't want to hear your opinions, I'm very sorry that they dont... but they do see your post as homophobic and transphobic , I've talked to you in privet messages and you pretty much said you don't mean them that way. The way I see it is if people don't want to hear your opinions and all they will do is argue with you about them, I would just ignore and stop trying to fight for your case. It doesn't mean they won it means you were man enough person to stop all of the childish nonsense.

I'm apart of lgbtq+ and I identify at a They/Them, and I'm Gay... I hardly tell people that I don't identify as a he/him because I feel like they will maybe not date me, be grossed out or worst of all start hating on me and my friends won't want to be my friends anymore. Don't get me wrong, I was born a male, but I've never been comfortable with someone calling me a "He" or a "She" - No one knows that. - So I understand why people also see your post as Homophobic or Transphobic.

But i also think most lgbtq+ communities are so f/cking stupid. Most lgbtq+ communities can't even get along with each other... Then they get mad at non lgbtq+ communities for being rude to them, but they can't even get along with each other...

@Inkandtatts Yes I completely understand this
"A dipsh/t spewing hate when they know exactly what they’re doing isn’t" both of you are saying sh/t about each other and Know, what y'all are doing. I've seen a lot of Hate/Trolls - but I've also seen alot of people feed those trolls the stuff they crave, and then those people get mad that they are responding to them with more stupid sh/t and the trolls get fed more and more

I understand why you dislike @Tall Man and his opinions but I will tell you what I told him. Someone NEEDS to be the manly guy and just start ignoring

I will also say what @Ken_Kaneki said - @Tall Man isn't bread.
this thread is titled can kids become transgender ok I conveyed my opinion on it, should I not be allowed to do that just because I'm straight and my opinion differs from theirs? Also please scroll up and read my post when I entered here nothing I said is "hateful" "bigotry " at all.I would be perfectly happy to ignore inkandtatts I told him that however whenever he sees me post in a thread the name calling starts scroll up it happens everything I post. I only converse with him because he initiates the conversation first, always

Blue hair you basically defended children being sexualised, the depravity and perversions of adults , the sexual kinks of AGP'S "most trans people " autogynophiles being forced onto children in the name of inclusivity. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm not bread it's irrelevant you think that I am.
Ignoring the matter of identity, your posts are fully of false "facts". If you were to actually fact check and debate properly rather than cherry picking anything that supports your world view and posting it regardless of whether it's actually true or not then maybe I'd take you more seriously. People who debate from dogma aren't debating. It's a Trump-esque technique of keep shouting it out even when it's simply not true and hoping it'll stick.

You are, quite simply, an unreliable source that continues to propagate thinly veiled bigotry.

None of it is "a lot of false claims" it's absolute truth and you basically defended what they are doing

You basically defended all of that Emileh

None of it is "a lot of false claims" it's absolute truth and you basically defended what they are doing
I've already comprehensively debunked a lot of your claims. What you're doing now is the Trump-esque thing I mentioned before. Here's some news for you. It doesn't work. You wouldn't know absolute truth if it bit a chunk out of your backside.

All you're doing is showing people how you behave lol.

It destroys their body it makes them sterlie for life, it basically makes them dependent on drugs for life, it puts them or their parents into debt paying for puberty blockers, drugs and in many cases body mutilation when they absolutely do not need that. Children's rights are human rights, puberty is a basic human right for children they cannot consent to puberty blockers.

If a child has anorexia and thinks they are fat they don't get liposuction they don't get surgery they get help with their mental health. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness it should not be promoted and celebrated. Self acceptance is better than self delusion but of course the profit is in the latter it's huge business follow the money.

Imagine being a parent and your son comes home from school with blue hair saying his name is now Jessica "or any girls name" and demands to go on puberty blockers and then body mutilation because he now identifies as female them if the parent refuses he gets called names '"transphobe" "bigot" etc it's being forced onto children's the numbers have skyrocketed it's basically a form of conversion therapy they are manufacturing children to be trans it's a disgrace.
you've just said so much false information lol 1. almost all changes of HRT are reversible, 2. being trans isn't solely depended on HRT/surgery, 3. before someone starts HRT or gets gender affirming surgery, they're made to take TONS of mental health tests and stuff to make sure this isn't just an impulse or something to only fix dysphoria. as someone who is on HRT currently, it was a very long and lengthy process, WHICH CAN BE REVERSED!! and 4. no one comes home one day after dying their hair and decides their trans lol it takes time to realize, and no, hair dye has nothing to do with it lmao

Ignoring the matter of identity, your posts are fully of false "facts". If you were to actually fact check and debate properly rather than cherry picking anything that supports your world view and posting it regardless of whether it's actually true or not then maybe I'd take you more seriously. People who debate from dogma aren't debating. It's a Trump-esque technique of keep shouting it out even when it's simply not true and hoping it'll stick.

You are, quite simply, an unreliable source that continues to propagate thinly veiled bigotry.
You're vile alethephobia is evident and calling me names like "bigot" will not stop me from conveying truth I'm not afraid of being called names from people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.