Can kids become transgender ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
your acting like it lolzzz, if someting ends with phobic its a phobia
LISTEN HERE.
Im NOT stupid, I know what a phobia is. I NEVER said it wasn't something that your not scared of it, I was just giving you definition that the web said. If you have a problem with the definition the web gives go complain to the freaking web and call them stupid.

...phobic dosent always specifically mean fear btw. Hydrophobic for example. Of course the word uses phobic due to its meaning of fear, but something with the property isn't literally "afraid" of water, just repellent of it. Which is probably its use in stuff like homophobic or transphobic. Of course, the word phobic does mean fear, but its used more so to mean repellent/avoid, since that's usually what happens if you are scared of something.

I think, just a guess

trans·pho·bic
[ˌtranzˈfōbik]
adjective
  1. having or showing a dislike of or strong prejudice against transgender people:
    "bullying is commonly underpinned by sexist, homophobic, or transphobic attitudes"
^
Transphobia is still transphobia
It should not be sugarcoated or anything so thanks for clearing the air

I'm not american.The point is being gay, transgender is legal in western countries and that includes the usa. It's ILLEGAL in Muslim countries and yet many lgbt people just ignore that fact, instead of speaking out against the fact it's illegal in Muslim countries they pretend it's a living hell to be lgbt in western countries, the usa.They are desperately clinging to the past because they USED to be oppressed, persecuted against. Victimhood is fundamental to them and they have now become the persecutors hence cancel culture. Equality does not mean one group of people having something another group of people don't have. I see no straight pride flags, no straight pride month.its double standards
no one is clinging to the past, most of us are simply trying to live! but there's people like you constantly debating whether we should have basic human rights

Status
Not open for further replies.