Can kids become transgender ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is titled can kids become transgender ok I conveyed my opinion on it, should I not be allowed to do that just because I'm straight and my opinion differs from theirs? Also please scroll up and read my post when I entered here nothing I said is "hateful" "bigotry " at all.I would be perfectly happy to ignore inkandtatts I told him that however whenever he sees me post in a thread the name calling starts scroll up it happens everything I post. I only converse with him because he initiates the conversation first, always
First of: Your opinion does matter whether you straight, gay, bisexuals, by golly if you identify as a hippo your opinion will still matter.

Just stop arguing with people, sometimes your post can be phobic like you actually mean it..... Just stop responding to him then. (@Inkandtatts I hope your pronouns are he/him if not sorry for using the wrong pronouns)

In another thread I gave you proof of some of the things they are doing. 1. At a drag queen "show" for children they had a sign on the wall it said in pink capital letters "it's not gonna lick itself " 2. Drag queen story hour in a library for children one of them was dressed as a "rainbow dild o butt monkey" dressed in rainbow colours his ass exposed and he had a dild o between his legs
3. Cross dressing day for 8 Yr old children in canada
4. People completely naked at gay pride events while children were there.
5. High school student josh Alexander being expelled and arrested for saying their are two genders
6. Male police officers in the UK who identify as female are now allowed to strip search women in custody, before it was only female police officers who could do that for the sake of womens dignity.etc etc and you defended ALL of it. This type of lunacy is prevalent in society now
didn't know drag queens, adults at gay pride, or trans police officers were trans kids 🤷🏻 learn something new everyday i guess lol

you've just said so much false information lol 1. almost all changes of HRT are reversible, 2. being trans isn't solely depended on HRT/surgery, 3. before someone starts HRT or gets gender affirming surgery, they're made to take TONS of mental health tests and stuff to make sure this isn't just an impulse or something to only fix dysphoria. as someone who is on HRT currently, it was a very long and lengthy process, WHICH CAN BE REVERSED!! and 4. no one comes home one day after dying their hair and decides their trans lol it takes time to realize, and no, hair dye has nothing to do with it lmao
No no no. You decide one day and the next a nice left wing person rocks up to your house, picks you up and takes you to the state approved transition centre and you're home in time for tea with a nice shiny new set of genitals. Well according to the bread-a-like you are anyway and GB news told him that honest-to-god-cross-his-heart-and-hope-to-die.

You may as well argue with a brick wall lol. You might get some sense out of that.

you've just said so much false information lol 1. almost all changes of HRT are reversible, 2. being trans isn't solely depended on HRT/surgery, 3. before someone starts HRT or gets gender affirming surgery, they're made to take TONS of mental health tests and stuff to make sure this isn't just an impulse or something to only fix dysphoria. as someone who is on HRT currently, it was a very long and lengthy process, WHICH CAN BE REVERSED!! and 4. no one comes home one day after dying their hair and decides their trans lol it takes time to realize, and no, hair dye has nothing to do with it lmao
1. Never said it wasnt
2. See above
3.lol bs it's gender affirming care that is now the only option and any therapist or doctor who goes against it is vilified and fired.
4. Again I never said people become trans because they dye their hair you should read my posts properly

1. Never said it wasnt
2. See above
3.lol bs it's gender affirming care that is now the only option and any therapist or doctor who goes against it is vilified and fired.
4. Again I never said people become trans because they dye their hair you should read my posts properly
Oh the irony lol

No no no. You decide one day and the next a nice left wing person rocks up to your house, picks you up and takes you to the state approved transition centre and you're home in time for tea with a nice shiny new set of genitals. Well according to the bread-a-like you are anyway and GB news told him that honest-to-god-cross-his-heart-and-hope-to-die.

You may as well argue with a brick wall lol. You might get some sense out of that.
omg you're so right, i forgot about the time an angry trans man kidnapped me from my house and forced me to be happy in my own body 😪😪

You're stupid
1. Never said it wasnt
2. See above
3. there's many doctors/surgeons who refuse to "mutilate bodies" (hate that you keep saying that) of minors and their not fired lol, I also receive gender affirming care from a therapist, not only from HRT lol
4. you've mentioned blue hair in the same sentence of people being trans in a lot of your posts lol

Transgenders USED to be persecuted against, faced discrimination and that was wrong of course. Because they USED to be oppressed and discriminated against does not give them the right to do to others what was done to them. Desperately clinging to victimhood because they USED to be oppressed decades ago and getting special rights becauseof it, weaponising suicide, telling parents if you don't let your child take puberty blockers and transition they will commit suicide is a lie.the obsession with inclusivity and acceptance is causing to much harm to too many people primarily children and women it's not about equality anymore they got that years ago but when they got it , it wasn't good enough for them they demanded special rights, validation abs celebration. When feelings have precedence over facts chaos ensues, this is not happening in Muslim and African countries ask yourself why that is.

Transgenders USED to be persecuted against, faced discrimination and that was wrong of course. Because they USED to be oppressed and discriminated against does not give them the right to do to others what was done to them. Desperately clinging to victimhood because they USED to be oppressed decades ago and getting special rights becauseof it, weaponising suicide, telling parents if you don't let your child take puberty blockers and transition they will commit suicide is a lie.the obsession with inclusivity and acceptance is causing to much harm to too many people primarily children and women it's not about equality anymore they got that years ago but when they got it , it wasn't good enough for them they demanded special rights, validation abs celebration. When feelings have precedence over facts chaos ensues, this is not happening in Muslim and African countries ask yourself why that is.
More false "facts"...

male and female are sėx, not gender 🤷🏻 there's only two sėxes (aside from intersėx)
Sex/gender = same thing the only difference are the words. It has always meant the same thing

More false "facts"...
Actually some of them are false.... Not all of them are false
Cat Working GIF

It was recently changed the definition to pander to lgbt also look at the definition of transphobic they changed it to DISLIKE for trans people smh so now if we even DISLIKE someone we are "transphobic" should we be forced to like someone just because they are trans or based on their sexuality? That's not a democracy that's tyranny

Sex/gender = same thing the only difference are the words. It has always meant the same thing
Gender refers to the characteristics of women, men, girls and boys that are socially constructed. This includes norms, behaviours and roles associated with being a woman, man, girl or boy, as well as relationships with each other.
Sex on the other hand is based on physical characteristics given to you at birth along with chromosomes

Status
Not open for further replies.