Can kids become transgender ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was recently changed the definition to pander to lgbt also look at the definition of transphobic they changed it to DISLIKE for trans people smh so now if we even DISLIKE someone we are "transphobic" should we be forced to like someone just because they are trans or based on their sexuality? That's not a democracy that's tyranny
it's never been changed lmao it's always been this

no its dumb asf and if a child decided to be trans as a teen their parents failed them
my parents are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet, and they have been so supportive through my transition so far. it's one thing for you to insult me for being trans, but to say my parents, who have done so much for me and my family, are failing me is an awful thing to say. maybe you don't have a great relationship with your parents, but don't you dare project onto mine.

my parents are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet, and they have been so supportive through my transition so far. it's one thing for you to insult me for being trans, but to say my parents, who have done so much for me and my family, are failing me is an awful thing to say. maybe you don't have a great relationship with your parents, but don't you dare project onto mine.
womp womp its the internet cry abt it

womp womp its the internet cry abt it
8721cd1a-d8f2-43f2-88fb-68f02acf46ce.jpg

😁 Have a good day!

a little off topic gender warriors. Back in the day , Jackie Shane was called a "female impersonator " (which most others were at ehe time ) She never was treated well in the USA and moved to Toronto in the early 1960 ish. She worked the music scene and was a cultural icon on Yonge S treet before most posters here were born and did so well into the 70's and some say beyond--

Jackie turned down lucrative gigs on Sullivan and other shows that demanded she appear with out make up-but she wouldn't have it any other way

today- is she she is referred to Trans. Im curious how she would respond .

a little off topic gender warriors. Back in the day , Jackie Shane was called a "female impersonator " (which most others were at ehe time ) She never was treated well in the USA and moved to Toronto in the early 1960 ish. She worked the music scene and was a cultural icon on Yonge S treet before most posters here were born and did so well into the 70's and some say beyond--

Jackie turned down lucrative gigs on Sullivan and other shows that demanded she appear with out make up-but she wouldn't have it any other way
today- is she she is referred to Trans. Im curious how she would respond .
Based on her 2019 interview, I’d guess she’d say she was a woman.

"I have never felt that I had to change or do anything that wasn't natural to me. I will never ever be some kind of wishy-washy creature that pretends or lets others guide me. I guide my life. It is mine. No matter what anyone says, I'm going to be Jackie."

I take the point about female impersonators. Paul O’Grady was referred to as a female impersonator (being a drag Queen) but was male and clearly not the same as Jackie. This shows how far we’ve come from a lack of understanding, moving towards acceptance, and realising that someone dressing in women’s clothes for entertainment purposes isn’t someone who was born in the wrong body.

Status
Not open for further replies.