Do You Identify As More Than One Race?

Do you indentify as more than one race?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m a Newfoundlander (Irish Canadian) which also has strong Portuguese decent. So I don’t identity as anything but a Newfie to anyone who knows me.

I have aquired British citizenship too and adopted their way of speaking just to throw everyone else off the scent πŸ˜‚
Hot water or milk on teabag first? Wrong answer may get your Brit citizenship revoked!

Hot water or milk on teabag first? Wrong answer may get your Brit citizenship revoked!

Tea? Bleurgh 🀒

I’ve been trying to get evicted for over 30 years now. πŸ˜‚ who knew it could have been so simple.

@Absolut Bitch @Kim @Louize @Chopper @Soapie @Inkandtatts @Finn2.0 (πŸ˜’!) @ArChAnGeLs @DynamicDylan

What the **** is this I’m telling Chatmaster
Tea Time Drink GIF by Desus & Mero

Controversial, eh.

as someone who is half japanese, i find the simpsons to be offensive & appropriating my skin color…

which makes u a racist dog for even daring to share such a gif, hope dont drive a bmw 7 series bc thats getting repo’d when u lose your job after i cancel you on twittar :)

Do I give American vibes? I’ve already been told that once today (thanks @emileh)
I think it’s because you take a break every so often. Then when you return it’s like all systems go and b00m you hate on innocent users because they get cheaper Tesco meal deals and I find that quite astonishing. JS

I think it’s because you take a break every so often. Then when you return it’s like all systems go and b00m you hate on innocent users because they get cheaper Tesco meal deals and I find that quite astonishing. JS
I think it’s astonishing that Tesco discriminates against me just because I live in London.