• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ****

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

every time i see this post i think fast race or slow race? ppl track race or car race? maybe me racing to school? cos now i gtg 👋🏼

every time i see this post i think fast race or slow race? ppl track race or car race? maybe me racing to school? cos now i gtg 👋🏼
This post made me think of Mario kart and why my late teens/ early 20s game anger was justified.

as someone who is half japanese, i find the simpsons to be offensive & appropriating my skin color…

which makes u a racist dog for even daring to share such a gif, hope dont drive a bmw 7 series bc thats getting repo’d when u lose your job after i cancel you on twittar :)
Ha, I cant drive, dont have a job, and no longer have twitter.

Hope you like the simpsons 😋

tenor.gif

I have dual citizenship citizenship, Dutch and British but could apply for German or Austrian citizenship on the basis of having ancestry from a very ethnically diverse area of eastern Germany (now an area in Poland)

Race isn’t really an issue here with regard to people having to identify with categories such as “White”, “Black”, or “Asian”. Other than being preposterously sectarian categories, they don’t really do justice to someone’s background. Asia stretches from Turkey in the West to the Chukotka area of Russia in the East, opposite Alaska, an immense continent. People labelled with the pseudoscientific labels ‘White’ or ‘Caucasoid’ have lived in areas of Eastern Asia for centuries, if not millennia, such as Tajik people in parts in of Western China and of course in modern day Tajikistan, conversely, a lot of people of originally Eastern Asian descent such as the Kalmyks, Tatars and Nogais have lived in Western Russia for centuries, having originated from Central -and Eastern Asia.

Si .. Afro-Cuban Y Jewish American

You Can Call Me A Jewban ... No Problema

Oye .. And No My Dad Is Not A Conga Drum Playing Band Leader And My Mom Is Not A Crazy Redhead From New Yawk

And Dahling ... Try The Pastelitos De Guava Y Queso Y Cafe Con Leche ....

Oy Vey .. God Forbid That You Should Never Try It .. "It's To Die For Dahling ... Eat ! Eat ! You're Thin ! ... :cool:

Cuban Flag Cuba GIF by Luis Ricardo
Israel Flag GIF by IsraelCC
Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS
lol you're jewish like me? lol......

i decided to do my family tree DNA im just a plain old marshmallow italian raised Italian however my DNA says 80 % Italian 18% Latina 2%Croatian how does that even work omg lol im just a mut :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: