Do You Identify As More Than One Race?

Do you indentify as more than one race?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m a Newfoundlander (Irish Canadian) which also has strong Portuguese decent. So I don’t identity as anything but a Newfie to anyone who knows me.

I have aquired British citizenship too and adopted their way of speaking just to throw everyone else off the scent πŸ˜‚
Hot water or milk on teabag first? Wrong answer may get your Brit citizenship revoked!

@Absolut Bitch @Kim @Louize @Chopper @Soapie @Inkandtatts @Finn2.0 (πŸ˜’!) @ArChAnGeLs @DynamicDylan

What the **** is this I’m telling Chatmaster
Tea Time Drink GIF by Desus & Mero

Controversial, eh.

as someone who is half japanese, i find the simpsons to be offensive & appropriating my skin color…

which makes u a racist dog for even daring to share such a gif, hope dont drive a bmw 7 series bc thats getting repo’d when u lose your job after i cancel you on twittar :)

Do I give American vibes? I’ve already been told that once today (thanks @emileh)
I think it’s because you take a break every so often. Then when you return it’s like all systems go and b00m you hate on innocent users because they get cheaper Tesco meal deals and I find that quite astonishing. JS

I think it’s because you take a break every so often. Then when you return it’s like all systems go and b00m you hate on innocent users because they get cheaper Tesco meal deals and I find that quite astonishing. JS
I think it’s astonishing that Tesco discriminates against me just because I live in London.