Do You Identify As More Than One Race?

Do you indentify as more than one race?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I knew it would be you who stooped that low, and all.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ACCUSE US OF BEING MORE THAN FRENEMIES.
You tried to sacrifice me. You lied and said you were team Moose. Did you expect me to miss the chance to point out you’re a massive ho?

I mean, maybe I'm a ghost vampire hybrid, because I suck the fun and life out of everything.

Not one of you better make a ho-like joke :rolleyes:😂
Saturday Morning Halloween GIF

Please. You probably sold your sole for a coke to wash away the stale taste of a Saturday night spent in the club bathrooms.
As if I go out clubbing anymore. Can't remember the last time I was out-out.

Plus when I go clubbing I have to pick the right dress to not clash with milk bottle coloured legs.

As if I go out clubbing anymore. Can't remember the last time I was out-out.

Plus when I go clubbing I have to pick the right dress to not clash with milk bottle coloured legs.
You leave the house in a dress? Thats bold of you.

So white I glow in the dark, to be honest :(
so you don't identify with whichever european country your ancestors came from?

i should also point out that my dad's side is the european canadian colonizer side...that's mostly Irish and English...neither of which i identify with. I was in Ireland two years ago next month and it only occurred to me then that my family never really talked about the Irish side. it weirded lots of people out becuase my grandmother on that side has a VERY irish maiden name and people tend to lean on the Irish herritage they have. Equally, the polish chilean colonizer side was my grandfather on my mom's side. He was an orphan so he didn't really have much involvement with his polish side.