2024 Presidental Election

Presidential Candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd take Nikki over Trump or DeSantis for sure. (If I had to go with a R candidate, but they're pretty much all awful.) But I really wish we could get someone young and progressive who would steer the country in the right direction, but that's just dreaming.
The thing that frightens me, look at the poll results. 10 pages of this thread ten people voted. This next election we will have 2 old white men running against one another. I think the voter turn out will be very low. Also who is YoungKin, it sounds like a bannable term in a Chinese chat room, no seriously who is Youngkin?

The thing that frightens me, look at the poll results. 10 pages of this thread ten people voted. This next election we will have 2 old white men running against one another. I think the voter turn out will be very low. Also who is YoungKin, it sounds like a bannable term in a Chinese chat room, no seriously who is Youngkin?
A quick search on the interwebs learns that he is the current governor of Virginia. You could have done that too.

And you should be frightened.
Trump is going to win. ;)

Mtg GIF by GIPHY News

Nikki Haley

Nikki Haley Gop GIF by GIPHY News

if republicans could get over the fact shes a woman, which is the only thing i think would keep her from winning the nomination...

she would crush any democrat that she goes up against, especially joe biden, using their own demographic being that shes a mixed woman...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍