Age Monitoring for #1 Chat Avenue Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
make everyone submit their library cards, high school id cards, & driver licenses;

…thats the only real solution, the final solution…

πŸ™πŸ» pray none of it gets leaked though πŸ™πŸ»
not to any of these unvetted creeps that call themselves mods. I mean you guys had a 55 year old catfish moderating your room for a few years. The real solution is to completely remove kids from this 18+ SEX SITE. Because that is what it is.

not to any of these unvetted creeps that call themselves mods. I mean you guys had a 55 year old catfish moderating your room for a few years. The real solution is to completely remove kids from this 18+ SEX SITE. Because that is what it is.
Well to be fair #1 Chat Avenue isn't promoted as that kind of site, the busier rooms available and in use has "naturally" moved towards those types of mannerisms in many ways, it doesn't mean that is the aim and behaviours are closely monitored.

There are still many differences that places #1 Chat Avenue as a Family friendly site in comparison to sites like an adult match maker site or other looser sites - can there be greater improvement? Absolutely Si!

There are room rules on every page, even for the adult ones, there are dedicated and healthy room admins for each chat room.

The sites you mention don't put on volunteer admins or moderator's to be fair nor would they stop people from posting their personal information like emails and so on which has always been a no, no on ChatAveCom.

Let's be fair.

Well to be fair #1 Chat Avenue isn't promoted as that kind of site, the busier rooms available and in use has "naturally" moved towards those types of mannerisms in many ways, it doesn't mean that is the aim and behaviours are closely monitored.

There are still many differences that places #1 Chat Avenue as a Family friendly site in comparison to sites like an adult match maker site or other looser sites - can there be greater improvement? Absolutely Si!

There are room rules on every page, even for the adult ones, there are dedicated and healthy room admins for each chat room.

The sites you mention don't put on volunteer admins or moderator's to be fair nor would they stop people from posting their personal information like emails and so on which has always been a no, no on ChatAveCom.

Let's be fair.
Go look at all of chat avenues backlinks. It's a sex site being promoted on other sex sites. That's where the vast majority of its traffic comes from and probably why this place is abundant with pedophiles.

The site you compare to is an adult only site, as the name implies.

I agree 100%

But if you start telling people off they misinterpret so eh

Everyone β€œmisinterprets” something when they get called out. Like the teen Chat user yesterday baiting pedos then stated β€œeven if I did have cp” β€” I focused on that sentence alone and got called out for saying they’re guilty.

Which they were. Because they were baiting pedos.

Everyone β€œmisinterprets” something when they get called out. Like the teen Chat user yesterday baiting pedos then stated β€œeven if I did have cp” β€” I focused on that sentence alone and got called out for saying they’re guilty.

Which they were. Because they were baiting pedos.
Yeh.

She made a stupid comment. Thats that. Let's not hold it against the lass

Go look at all of chat avenues backlinks. It's a sex site being promoted on other sex sites. That's where the vast majority of its traffic comes from and probably why this place is abundant with pedophiles.

The site you compare to is an adult only site, as the name implies.
Listen Bread Sticks,

No place, company or business will ever be 100% perfect, even if they do their best to do be that.

The take is simple, if you believe this place is in significant error with how it operates then simply leave and do not come back or say your peace and leave it at that with the hope it may improve or apply for a position to CM.

No point complaining and complaining and continuing on complaining if you see no proper reaction.

IMA go back to be a Bampot.

Dance Dancing GIF

I stopped complaining a long time ago. The only thing you can do here is expose the truth. There is no reason for suggestion forum as:
A. Chatmaster is never active
B. Most suggestions are outside of the capabilites of what the software allowss
C. Most suggestions that provide safety will reduce revenue

For the same reason the complaint forum should also cease to exist as the admins/mods always dismiss everything and have zero transparency.

I stopped complaining a long time ago. The only thing you can do here is expose the truth. There is no reason for suggestion forum as:
A. Chatmaster is never active
B. Most suggestions are outside of the capabilites of what the software allowss
C. Most suggestions that provide safety will reduce revenue

For the same reason the complaint forum should also cease to exist as the admins/mods always dismiss everything and have zero transparency.

Alright you want transparency:

I've reviewed the backlinks you have tendered to me via PM. Thank you for those (I'm sure there are many others).

Backlinks:
If you look at the ones you sent, they are "room appropriate backlinks", yes, there are some links back-linked to the main page of ChatAve but that alone doesn't confirm or define this site as an Adult Chat site alone or for its aim to be exclusively for Adults.

Room Admins/Room Mods/UMs:
These are visible on here, and are not present on those backlinks or other adult operating sites - the only moderation any adult site has is for content removal or legal purposes exclusively except in cases where there are chat rooms at those other sites then they may or may not wish to have moderator staff present - this is not the case for #1 Chat Avenue - we have a clear list of room admins and room moderators. They are not hidden - they are there - predominately, most of the time there's always a staff member from any one chat room on the #1 Chat Avenue forum that addresses a concern or shows some form of presence when users address feedback of any kind.

Actions/Inactions of ChatAve Staff:
Not perfect for sure but nevertheless, when actions must be taken they are addressed and taken by all forum UMs and room admins, their teams and their respective chat rooms - it wouldn't be ideal to form an opinion that ChatAve is an adult chat site only because a Room Admin did not ban a specific user or a room mod acted out of turn or whereby backlinks are utilised without visibility in appropriate patterns - I am repeating myself here.

Chatmaster Activity:
Doesn't need to be active or doesn't need to suit yours or anyone elses expectations when you and all of us are using #1 Chat Avenue for free first and foremost. It would be nice if they commented here and there, for sure. Up to them if they want to or not.

User & Chat Safety:
If this wasn't a priority for the operators of #1 Chat Avenue, you wouldn't have threads created to about Chat Safety, you wouldn't have clear rules listed, you would not have many other things that ChatAve provides.

What else do you want transparency on?

Room Admins/Room Mods/UMs:
These are visible on here, and are not present on those backlinks or other adult operating sites - the only moderation any adult site has is for content removal or legal purposes exclusively except in cases where there are chat rooms at those other sites then they may or may not wish to have moderator staff present - this is not the case for #1 Chat Avenue - we have a clear list of room admins and room moderators. They are not hidden - they are there - predominately, most of the time there's always a staff member from any one chat room on the #1 Chat Avenue forum that addresses a concern or shows some form of presence when users address feedback of any kind.

Actions/Inactions of ChatAve Staff:
Not perfect for sure but nevertheless, when actions must be taken they are addressed and taken by all forum UMs and room admins, their teams and their respective chat rooms - it wouldn't be ideal to form an opinion that ChatAve is an adult chat site only because a Room Admin did not ban a specific user or a room mod acted out of turn or whereby backlinks are utilised without visibility in appropriate patterns - I am repeating myself here.
When i speak about transparency i am speaking about how Moderator and Administrive actions are kept under cover and have zero transparency to users. Zero transparency on what is being done to address these people abusing their authority means zero accountability. There is zero standard on holding anyone accountable when there is zero record of them actually being held accountable. These people can break rules time and time again and be given wrist slaps for eternity. When people with authority have a history of complaints they should be stripped of it. There is no series of escalating steps to remove these egregious mods violating the rules. Lets not forget the reason it doesnt happen is because the administrators elect whoever they want for whatever reason they choose. So how exactly are complaints supposed to be resolved when the person in charge of you is also your friend giving you inifinite wrist slaps?

Nothing can be done about it because the person that is supposed to oversee these egregrious admins doesnt respond to anyone but them. Then forum ums editorialize and delete all posts at their request

Its the police policing themselves.
Chatmaster Activity:
Doesn't need to be active or doesn't need to suit yours or anyone elses expectations when you and all of us are using #1 Chat Avenue for free first and foremost. It would be nice if they commented here and there, for sure. Up to them if they want to or not.

User & Chat Safety:
If this wasn't a priority for the operators of #1 Chat Avenue, you wouldn't have threads created to about Chat Safety, you wouldn't have clear rules listed, you would not have many other things that ChatAve provides.

What else do you want transparency on?

If safety was a priority hed make reasonable adjustments to the requests of the multiple moderators and the community he profits from. Having a space to chat about safety isnt exactly providing safety. There is a degree of rules which aid in safety but more can be done. Youre right about CM. He doesnt need to do anything its his site.

Im not conflating anything. Go learn what conflating is.
I specifically mentioned TWO ROOMS and how removing adults out of the equation would make them both the same room.

once emileh the genius shitposter joined the thread.
You're an idiot troll and as usual talking about something you know nothing about. Teens is for teens and some teens are adults that's a simple fact of life. KC allows some people to stay on when they're 18 and that causes no problems for the room as they're known trusted members rather than random joiners. You're trying to invent a fix for a problem that doesn't exist.

When i speak about transparency i am speaking about how Moderator and Administrive actions are kept under cover and have zero transparency to users. Zero transparency on what is being done to address these people abusing their authority means zero accountability. There is zero standard on holding anyone accountable when there is zero record of them actually being held accountable. These people can break rules time and time again and be given wrist slaps for eternity. When people with authority have a history of complaints they should be stripped of it. There is no series of escalating steps to remove these egregious mods violating the rules. Lets not forget the reason it doesnt happen is because the administrators elect whoever they want for whatever reason they choose. So how exactly are complaints supposed to be resolved when the person in charge of you is also your friend giving you inifinite wrist slaps?

Nothing can be done about it because the person that is supposed to oversee these egregrious admins doesnt respond to anyone but them. Then forum ums editorialize and delete all posts at their request

Its the police policing themselves.

If safety was a priority hed make reasonable adjustments to the requests of the multiple moderators and the community he profits from. Having a space to chat about safety isnt exactly providing safety. There is a degree of rules which aid in safety but more can be done. Youre right about CM. He doesnt need to do anything its his site.

What you or others may see as " room admin or room mod undercovers" may not be the case to the Chatmaster and may be an absolute misinterpretation in any one given situation. It may be that Chatmaster has his own "private and publicly withheld" thresholds as to when a staff member is no longer viable and would need to go - although it's probable that it's more the case of him actually seeing that over time or at a given moment considering the fact that he doesn't "hang out" on ChatAve 24/7.

Should Chatmaster find any staff member not acting accordingly or against the interest of #1 Chat Avenue he does act, you just simply do not see it and neither is it communicated for the entire forum or chat room to witness. Always been the case.

How do you know he doesn't see something and doesn't PM the staff member and reprimand them? Must he also write a piece about it in Announcements "oh this so and so was warned not to act like this or that room admin was removed because they did x,y,z" it wouldn't be practical to do this.

the Kick/Ban etc thread was created as a sub-forum in 2014 - this was created to place further transparency and for all users to publicly address any and all of their concerns - the forum has significantly changed since 2014 as has a lot of things on here since then.

Improvements on further Chat Safety would always be welcome but yeah, for it to be implemented or listened to at a drop of a hat isn't always the case with the Chatmaster for this reason or the other.

I, alongside the majority of former and current staff members, cannot answer you comprehensively on the choices Chatmaster takes on his lapse of time to consider to be a bit more visible on the forum and the chat rooms and for him to help us to effectively understand some of the operational choices that are made "periodically and sparingly" lol.

While there is room for improvement, there's enough information and generated rules for each specific chat room and the forums to ensure Chat Safety.

What else do you want to hear?

Personally I think removing abusive trolls like you would be more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.