Age Monitoring for #1 Chat Avenue Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Chatmaster find any staff member not acting accordingly or against the interest of #1 Chat Avenue he does act, you just simply do not see it and neither is it communicated for the entire forum or chat room to witness. Always been the case.
Chatmaster oversees administrators. Administrators oversee mods. I see moderators with a history of complaints still allowed to moderate and i see administrators who disregard these complaints still adminstrating. Even if its not communicated it is still visible.
the Kick/Ban etc thread was created as a sub-forum in 2014 - this was created to place further transparency and for all users to publicly address any and all of their concerns - the forum has significantly changed since 2014 as has a lot of things on here since then.
further transparency by editing and removing threads showing the history of complaints? Further the transparency by locking discussion when the admin says so?
Personally I think removing abusive trolls like you would be more effective.
Personally i think this is a PUBLIC chat in which any member is entitled to comment. Just because people don't agree with you and think your behaviour is reprehensible and comment on that does not constitute trolling.

Chatmaster oversees administrators. Administrators oversee mods. I see moderators with a history of complaints still allowed to moderate and i see administrators who disregard these complaints still adminstrating. Even if its not communicated it is still visible.

further transparency by editing and removing threads showing the history of complaints? Further the transparency by locking discussion when the admin says so?

Personally i think this is a PUBLIC chat in which any member is entitled to comment. Just because people don't agree with you and think your behaviour is reprehensible and comment on that does not constitute trolling.
These are small changes that can be implemented if it suits the need of chatave. Hardly a transparency issue rather more a modus of operation issue you are not agreeing with and would like changed.

eh cbf man, lol, i need some sourdough bread.

nothing else can be said or defended.

ciao.

Both Administrator and Chatmaster also monitor rooms and will remove users that are breaking rules as well as act against staff that are breaking staff rules.

Oh and using my own words against me would be fine if you weren't actually a troll. Which you are.

These are small changes that can be implemented if it suits the need of chatave. Hardly a transparency issue rather more a modus of operation issue you are not agreeing with and would like changed.

eh cbf man, lol, i need some sourdough bread.

nothing else can be said or defended.

ciao.
Thats why chat avenue has 100% customer satisfaction. We dont need transparency.
Both Administrator and Chatmaster also monitor rooms and will remove users that are breaking rules as well as act against staff that are breaking staff rules.

Oh and using my own words against me would be fine if you weren't actually a troll. Which you are.
lol @ chatmaster monitoring rooms when he has a fleet of monkeys doing that for him for free

Episode 17 Monkeys GIF by The Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.